Chapter 11 (Maxons POV)

kk im updating as fast as I can guys!!!!!!! Ive had to study for finals, and ive had BIG writers block.

Chapter 11

(Maxon's POV)

I stare at the girls who eagerly await my plan, "Ok," I say, "So I was thinking.... Maybe we could lock celeste up..... Hide her till the competition is over... The rebels wont know what to do they don't have their commander." I say. Marlee and America exchange glances then look back at me. "We can try.... But Remember your dad..." America says, I stand a little shocked I left that out....Then I remembered, 'My father is going out of town tomorrow he needs to make a deal with France!"

America smiles and nods then looks at Marlee who does the same. "Sooo...." America says, "How do we catch her?" I think hard, I didn't think I was suppose to come up with the whole plan, I thought ideas would just flow... I was wrong, "Um.... We will need bait. Something Celeste wants." I say then imeadietly wish I hadn't.

America and marlee have evil grins on their faces and I know now.... I'm the bait, she wants me to gain the crown. America and Marlee are plotting how to use me as bait, "We could have him... say hes ending the selection and he will Marry Celeste then he goes to show her the underground safe room closes the doors and it locks for three days, not even a bomb can blast those doors open." Says America, Marlee grins, "I like it but when would we...."

she is cut off when theres a knock on her door. America's eyes go large, Im headed to the closet then she jumps in front of me.She gestures us to the banister I look at her like shes crazy but im not gonna argue with her I put one leg over it then the other then shimmy down and dangle over the edge. Im a good 10 feet from the ground and as Marlee settles next to me I exchange looks with her.

Then we listen, I hear America's door open, "WHERE IS HE?!" I hear Celeste. I hear America fake a yawn, "wheres who?" She moans like she just woke up, I hear Celeste grunt with furry, "UGH DONT BE STUPID!! THE ONLY BOY HERE!? MAXON!!! WHERE IS HE?!" She screams.

"Shouldn't you know that?" America asks still sounded groggy from her 'sleep', "I mean you haven't let him out of your sight for days!" She says calmly. I hear Celeste going around the room I hear the closet doors be ripped open and her push hangers around. Suddenly im relived I didn't go in the closet. I hear the footsteps getting closer and I hear a quiet yelp from Marlee only loud enough for me to hear.

Her fingers slipped from the railing and shes dangling one handed on the small ledge.I look down and decide its for the best and drop. Im surprised I land on my feet Marlee looks down at me in a panic. I lip say the word, drop. And she nods she lets go of the railing and drops into my arms. I set her down, "Go to a bench and if anyone questions you why your here bring up you execution so you have a good reason to be out here okay? Just say you needed a breath of air or something." I say in a rushed whisper, she nods not making exact eye contact, and we run in separate directions in the garden.

I rush blindly in the dark until I reach a castle entrance.I rush inside and into the kitchen where the maids are cleaning up from dinner, I ask for a small portion of left over food and they give it to me questionably but they don't dare ask why I need it. I started to wander around the castle nibbling on every thing I have and if any rebel or celeste spots me I will have an excuse as to why im not locked in my room, I can say midnight snack. I cant help but wonder what Celeste is saying to America right now.