"By the way, about your secret admirer..I've settled it for you," V told said to you while flipping his books.

"Oh...So who's this person whose been giving me the secret notes?" You pretended to know although you had already know who it was.

"One of my friends..His name is Vernon. He's been giving those ever since you started studying here. He seemed to like you when both of you met," V explained.

You just gave a nod and V looked at you with a confused look.

"You're not surprised?" V raised one eyebrow.

"Actually... I already knew it was him when...he confessed to me a while ago...I had already woken up a few minutes ago and pretended to sleep as soon as he confessed..," You told him.

V's eyes widened in surprise while saying, "Well...If I'm your boyfriend, I'm might get upset."

When Yujin heard about that, she looked at him uncomfortably and he too looked at her. His comment made both of them remembered the time at Maldives. He just realized what he just said and corrected himself, "What I meant... Jungkook will feel upset about this. You do know he's a little protective of you..."

Yujin gave a small smile but soon felt awkward with one another. Feeling the awkward atmosphere, V started to tease her, "Did you often sleep with your mouth wide open?"

Yujin's eyes widened slowly and checked her mouth with her hands. She started to stutter upon his teasing,"I.. I didn't open my mouth when I'm sleeping..!"

V started to laugh quietly as soon as she looked flustered. Yujin realized that he was teasing and lightly punched his arm.

=======

During one of the weekends, Yujin woke up early to work out. She dressed up to her work out clothings and started to jog at the nearby park. She took out her mp3 and started to listen to her favourite group - BTS. An hour later, she rested under the big tree while feeling the fresh air. While she was resting, she noticed someone familiar... In fact,  someone who looked like Jungkook. She rubbed her eyes and stared at that person who was stretching a few metres away.

"...He really looks like him..," Yujin muttered to herself but shooked it off.

Just then, that person turned to her direction as he seemed to notice her staring at him for quite a while. He adjusted his cap lower to his face. Yujin noticed that he was coming towards her and she quickly stood up to leave the area. She slowly continued to jog and listened to her mp3. A little while later, one of her shoe laces was being untied. She got down and tied it firmly.

While she was tying her shoe laces,  a pair of shoes stood in front of her. Then she heard him asked,"Were you the one staring at me a while ago?"

Upon hearing that voice, Yujin slowly looked up and frowned. She widened her eyes with surprise but looked ecstatic.

"Jungkook!!" She exclaimed.

Jungkook smiled cheerfully and open his arms. Yujin embraced him with excitement and he returned the embrace lovingly.

"I thought you have already went back to South Korea," Yujin asked him.

"Well... I thought about it but I couldn't...," He replied.

Yujin broke their embrace a little and questioned him, "Wae?"

Jungkook looked at her with loving eyes and said softly,"Because... I miss you too much."

When hearing that, her lips broke into a smile. Jungkook caressed her pink cheeks and gazed at her. He leaned closer towards her but before they knew it, they heard cheers around them.

"Yo~Lovebirds!" J-Hope came from behind Jungkook

Yujin looked shocked and gasped,"You guys?"

"Long time no see, Yujin shii," Jimin smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yujin asked.

"We got an offer," Jin smiled.

"Offer?" She started to get curious.

"It's a surprise. But you'll know soon enough," Suga hinted.

"Alright guys. Let's leave these lovebirds alone," R.M said.

"But I want to hang out with Yujin more," J-Hope pouted.

R.M dragged him out and the rest followed. Yujin and Jungkook chuckled together at their friends. Yujin laced her arm around his arm and rested her head on his broad shoulder.

 Yujin laced her arm around his arm and rested her head on his broad shoulder