"The one on spheres from Nam Yeojin." Yeojin, this idiot!

"Why? I found it quite informative."

"He simply copied everything important from his guardian professor and did not even write a good conclusion."

"Did he?"

The crimson nodded and put the work back where it came from.

"He's the reason I was restrained from writing my thesis on three-dimensional spheres. The professor doesn't believe in his students anymore."

"Well, smartass, if you are so damn clever, why did you use the GPU-function when they already disabled the CPU-function for using it on devices?" the programmer asked and finally turned around to face him. His head was tilted to the side, showing he could not believe in his dumbness.

"They did?" Taehyung was flabbergasted. Why did he not read about this on one of those shitty internet forums? "Well, thank you. I guess that helped a lot. Can I try it on your computer?"

The black-haired stood up and gestured him to sit down on his steel-gray office chair. The color-matching in this room still confused the crimson. His own room was a ragbag of different materials and colors and a mess of scattered clothes. Maybe Namjoon really worked for some big companies. How else was he capable of paying for such an apartment? Shoving the question into the back of his head, he let himself fall onto the soft upholstery and was about to grab for the mouse when he realized that he did not know how to use this futuristic tool. His host leaned down and showed him. In leaning down, his baggy tank top showed off his whole upper body, and Taehyung could not hold back from checking him out from the corner of his eye. It was not intentional, but more like an automatism he had developed over the years. This much to spectacularly smart and handsome programmer, he thought and licked his lips absently.

"It's a ball-mouse," the taller brought his attention back to the screen, "You control the pointer with the ball, and the two keys are played by the thumb and the pinkie."

"Okay..."

He tried to coordinate his fingers and after some seconds he was familiar with the device and started to change some lines in his code. Switching to the terminal, he compiled his program and was greeted by instant success. Finally, he could start debugging. A soft Yes left his mouth.

"You happy now?" the programmer asked.

"Yes, very much. Thank you. You saved my life!" Well, maybe more his sanity, but that would be too much to admit to a stranger. Taehyung disconnected his flash drive and plugged it back onto his key ring. When he lifted his bag, he was held back by the black-haired, who had grabbed his wrist. He twitched in surprise, making the other let go of his arm and giving him an apologetic look.

"What do I get as payment?" the programmer asked.

Startled, the crimson looked at him.

"What? You thought I'd do this for free? I'm not a charity foundation."

"How much do you charge?"

"I bet you can't pay me. Give me something else but money. Get creative." This sentence was much too ambiguous for the mathematician's dirty imagination, but he tried to keep in professional.

"Is it okay, if I invite you for a coffee, then?"

"Pretty standard, but okay. After all, I just looked at your code. Bring it here tomorrow afternoon." Taehyung admired the efficiency the taller spoke with. No useless small talk, straight to the point, but still playful, metaphorical and teasing.

The latter guided him to the door, waiting for him to put on his shoes. Taehyung took his time, watching the other while he sat on the hallway's floor to close the shoelaces. Too bad he never had seen the other at a party. He probably would make a good talk or even a good fuck. His mind drifted off into dirty realms and the next question spilled out before he could think about it.

"Why do you wear this top? It's more of a tease than an actual clothing."

"Because greeting a stranger at the door with just boxer briefs is inappropriate."

"Oh, don't stress yourself for me the next time." A dirty grin played on the crimsons face and he licked his lips and got up, "I can endure the bare beauty."

"Want me to take off my pants right here and now?" the black-haired growled, but now that Taehyung was out of the apartment and felt the width of the staircase in his back, he was much less intimidated by the taller.

"Oh, don't feel pressured. Do as you like."

The programmer rolled his eyes and closed the door. Well, he had given it a try. With a shrug Taehyung turned around to the elevator and pressed the button. Time to find his program's flaws.

Namjoon stood in front of his bookshelf, looking at the solved 5x5 magic cube. This Taehyung-guy had solved it blindly, and from what he said about Nam's work on spheres, there was much more about him to explore than the programmer had expected. Was he the man he had been searching for?

Sitting down at his computer, he logged into the universities data bank, which he had granted himself access to years ago. Let's see what he would find on a certain Kim Taehyung.

>><<