Hmm. Can we just cuddle in bed? I just want to hold you” you heard him say as you nodded releasing him.

Okay let me finish up, I'll be with you soon”

“Where's the Salt?” your roommate asked as you opened your eyes to stare at her. You remembered she was going to be cooking today.

You got up leaving your room, you wanted to take a walk and forget him but it was difficult. Why?

Why did you end things especially with him?

You both were happy but you just had to ruin it.

Flashback.

You watched her hold unto him like her life depended on it. You were angry and mad that Jinwoo didn't tell her to stop.

He only smiled. You knew he didn't like her but you were pissed cause she was flirting with him and he was to dumb to see that.

She leaned closer placing a kiss on his lips as you moved towards them pulling her away from him by her hair. “Can i talk to you Jinwoo?”

He sighed knowing what was coming next. He was dead. You stopped in the hallway.

“Are you kidding me? Jinwoo you know she's been trying to get into your pant for days but you still hang around her!” you hurled.

“Jagi calm down, I love you not her okay? I only keep her around cause she's my coursemate” He told as you shook your head.

“No. You should hang out with Boys and not girls..”