Jinwoo. New Kid

[A/N:] Is freaking Happy cause Someone requested A Jinwoo imagine!

I love that Kid so freaking Much! Do you?

Requester:kaiqa0203

Scenario: jealousy, Fluff.

Author: Author Lee.

Your POV

Going to a new place was a life changing experience cause you get to meet new friends, new neighbors, New Teachers and not forgetting New Arseholes.

For a while, you had never been the new Kid but today you were about to become one. You didn't have so many friends, you just knew a lot of people, so it didn't hurt so much to leave those you cared about.

  Life was all about moving on right?

    “Introduce yourself” your heard your new teacher say as you nodded, giving out a brief description of who you were. You weren't in the mood to give a speech.

If they wanted to know you, they'll befriend you.

“Hi” you turned to face your seatmate with a smile on your face. He smiled back saying;

“I am Moon Bin, Nice to see you” he said as your face brightened.

“I'm Kaiqa....It's nice to see you too”

-----

“Do you know anyone here?” A curious Bin asked as you shook your head.

No. You were new. How could you possibly know anyone?

“Except you..then No” you shook your head as he led you to a room. He lingered for a while before opening the door. He motioned for you to step inside and as you did, he closed the door behind.

  “It's boyish” you commented, looking at the designing of the room. It looked like a typical boy's room but then again what was a boy's room doing in school? And why was it so big? You were going to ask when you got cut off by the opening of the door and five other people stepped inside.

Five other boys to be precise.

You stood like a Stone figure as there eyes landed on you. They were as surprised as you were.

“Uh....Bin, why's there a girl in our playroom?” the tall fair looking one asked.

“Chill Eunwoo, she's new and I wanted us all to be friends” he mentioned while another boy sneered.

“Bin please not another one. Do you know how much we had to go through last year?” An Elfish looking one questioned.

“I know! I know..MJ hyung, But it won't happen again, I promise. She'll just be a friend” he said as you looked at them confused. What were they talking about?

“Hyung...” another cooed. “You said that the last time”

“It won't happen, I promise!” Bin assured them as you waited patiently for them to finish.

“It better Not!” A short one said, glaring at Bin before leaving and slamming the door.

Rude Much!