Rocky. His Princess ft Seventeen's Mingyu(R)

Author: Author Lee

Requester: _Aivi_

Scenario:  Love, Arranged Marriged.

Your POV

Wow!

Was your first thought when you stopped in front of the house you would soon be the lady of. You took out your suitcase from the car and started to roll it with you when one of the helps collected it. Thanking him, you continued your walk towards the front of the house.

"You are here!" Your soon to be Mother-in-law squealed as she approached you, enclosing in a warm long Hug which you returned, taking in her scent and just like every other rich Wealthy woman, she smelt Of money..lots of it.

"The Trip wasn't stressful was it darling..?"

"No...M'am" you answered, making her laugh.

"Don't call me m'am anymore Aivi, I am your Omma now"

You nodded obediently as she took you into the house. Even describing how huge it was, was tiring for you. You also didn't believe you were going to get married to the son of this household, it was exciting but you were scared. You didn't know how he looked like, you had never met him, you didn't know if he was way older than you, you had already agreed to marry him for the sake of your father's friendship with his father and the thought of him being 'Someone you might freak out' when you meet, scared you to death.

"Adeul...! Son...! Please Come over here Now..!" Your mother in law yelled, quietly while you both waited.

"I'll be down in a minute" he replied and soon you turned your head to see the most beautiful creation on earth descending the long staircase. Gosh! It was like he was accompanied by Lovely Light Beams that could almost make you blind. An heavenly creature was going to be your husband....?

He stopped in front of His mother and you. She drew him closer and said; "Adeul-ah, this is your Wife to be...Aivi"

"Ahnyeonghaseyo!" You said, respectfully doing the 90°bow.

"Hi" he simply muttered.

"Aivi, this Is my Son, your husband, Kim Mingyu" yes! Kim Mingyu. His name was even nice. A prefect name for a prefect Angel. "I'll just leave, so you guys can get acquitted but don't do nothing until Your wedding day, I mean it Kim Mingyu" she said, giving him a stern Look before elegantly walking away.

"Why..?" Was the first thing he mentioned.

"Uh..? Why what..?"

"Why are you getting Married to me..?" He asked, staring straight into your eyeballs. You only looked some place else to avoid his Icy Stare.

"Because Of the agreement with uhm...our fathers"

"Ah! So you're just going to get married to me because of an agreement.? Don't you want to get married to someone you love..? Don't you want to have a family with someone you care about..? How about a child..? Are you going to carry the child of a man you have no emotional bonding with..?" His strong truthful words sank like led into your heart. You had never thought about it that way, you only wanted to heed your father's wish.

"I'm sorry...I just..." You didn't have any excuse. This Angel-like human didn't plan on getting married to you, so why stay here? "...I'll leave but can you give me some time..? I need to talk to my parents first"

"It's Fine...you can stay here forever as long as you aren't getting married to me. I'm totally fine with it and hey,maybe we could become friends" he suggested as you bit your lower lip and Nodded. He smiled before leaving you alone in the sitting room as you sighed. What were you expecting..? He'd never get married to you.