MJ. You have fallen for me!

Its been a while since I've done a one shot on MJ and I feel very bad about it because MJ deserves to be loved too. He's probably not as popular as the others and he doesn't get that much love but I love Him. Yes!(not more than Jinwoo tho😁) but I do. So I'm trying to put myself in his shoes..and I'm doing this for him.

So if you love MyungJun. Comment. I know most people won't but I'm not forcing anyone.. You don't force people to like others.

Kim MyungJun, I love you!

Enjoy.

-----

Your POV

Arranged Marriage? Are you kidding me? Why in the world would I marry Someone I don't know.’ you thought as you watched your parents smile.

“Darling, his parents were very good to us...”your Mom said giggling like a 4year old.

“So? His parents are not my friends..so why must I marry him?” you retorted, leaning back in your chair.

Your dad, raised a brow and put down the Magazine he was trying to read. “When I was young, my friend sponsored me through school, he made me what I am today! So don't be rude and meet with his son first”

You scoffed, picking up your bag. “If you feel so grateful to him, then you should let Omma marry his Son”

“(y/n)!” you mother yelled cautiously. You snickered. You didn't care. They controlled your life too much. They chose your school, chose your friends, even your education.. You let them have the upper hand in that. You gave them those aspects of your life to control but there was no freaking way, you were going to let them choose who you will spend the rest of your life with.

---

“Park Jimin!”

Jimin turned to see you approach him with a wry smile dancing on your lips. He dropped the ball in his hands and walked charismatically towards you.

Adjusting your sling bag, you began. “Let's have Lunch together” you suggested blushing. He ruffled your hair and said; “Let's do that some other time okay? I have to practice for the tournament”

“Oppa~” you whined. “I feel like you love this Game more than me. There's nothing wrong with that but I just feel like its taking you away from me”

He smiled, placing a quick kiss on your pouting lips. “I know and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you when I get back from the tournament”

Sighing, you had no choice but to agree. You loved Jimin..true but it felt like his passion was beginning to steal the love he has for you. And you were getting tired of waiting.

“Aren't you going to eat?” he asked as you sat on the grass. Yoy shook your head. “I want to watch my boyfriend practice”. Sending you a grin, he picked up the ball and continued playing.

----

Stop!

“Just stop it!”

You wished you could leave this house but you couldn't. Your parents were trying to make you see him again.  Your mother picked up your car keys and your master card.

“When you've gone on Five successful dates with him, then you'll get this back!”

“Fine!” you screamed. “I'll go out with him. Tch!” you snickered, entering into your bathroom. Geurae! Let's just go this date till Jimin comes back from Cairo. It would be fun, playing with boy, whoever he is. You thought, as you slid into your bathtub.