Sanha. Debut Fever.

Author: Author Lee

Scenario: -

Important Message Below!

Your POV

Just like everyday you walked into Fantagio with your pretty face and pretty smile. With Packs of Food in your newly purchased bag, you entered into the elevator, tapping the button you had wanted to go up to.

   The Elevator door opened to reveal Rocky and Jinjin arguing about something. It seemed pretty intense and a little heated. What had happened? You thought before clearing your throat to get their attention.

"Oh, It's You" Minhyuk mentioned, causing Jinwoo to smack him in the head.

"Neo, how many times have I told you not to call her 'you'? She has a name!"

Rubbing the back of his head, he whined. "It's not my fault, I keep forgetting her name Hyung!"

"See? This is why I'm worried you'll never get your line right on Stage" Jinwoo Puckered his lips as he sighed,making you giggle.

"Neo, Why are you laughing? Are you meant to be—"

Again, Jinwoo had hit the back of his head, shutting him up.

"Hyung! Will you stop? My head might actually fall out if you keep hitting the back of it" he snarled.

"I will stop hitting you, if you promise to behave"

Rocky murmured some words before Fixing his gaze on something else.

"(Y/n)-ah, you're here for Sanha right?"  You nodded. "He's in the practise room, don't worry And feel free to talk with him, he's the only one in the room"

"Ne! Thanks" you bowed as you made your way towards the practice room of Astro. Taking a deep breathe, you opened the door to the room, quietly entering before shutting the door behind you.

  Sanha stood in front of the Mirror, practising his dance over the loud music blasting out from the speakers. Beads of sweat dripped down his forehead as He remained focused on his move. You watched him move his body like A squid and almost laughed.

'Aigoo, Sanha you're just too flexible' you told yourself.

"What the —" he tried to say before falling to the floor. "Ow, ow ow" he whined, caressing his Hurting arm while staring at you. Your face looked like it would explode because of the laughter, you were trying to hide inside.

"Aish, why are you here?" He mumbled, getting up from the floor.

"What else for? I came to see you" you said, placing your bag on a vacant table beside the both of you.

"Why?"

You rolled your eyeballs knowing he was being a Diva again. You took out a pack of Food and Spread a small Cloth on the Floor while placing the Pack of Food on the cloth and As you searched for the Spoon in the Bag, you felt Sanha's hands curl around your waist. You flinched not expecting it from Him but it was fine, after all, he was your boyfriend.

"Did you prepare it yourself?" He asked, sniffing your neck.

"Ani, My TV did..of course I did Sanha" you replied, taking out the spoon and chopsticks before placing it beside Sanha's Food."stop clinging onto me and eat, I know you're hungry already"

He nodded, like a three year old as he picked up the chopsticks and began eating. You watched as his mouth puffed from the size of food that was in it. He looked so adorable even while eating.