Moonbin. Can it be Rekindled..What we Lost ?(R)

Author: Author Lee

Requester:-LongHairPrincess

Scenario: Ex to Ex Drama.

Your POV.

"Get out!" You yelled,at him at the top of your voice. He Knew he had lost again. He had lost the chance of reclaiming you, again.

"Look Tia, let's talk this out please ..." he pleaded as you shook your head, no you weren't going to listen to him anymore. You were tired of listening to him, to his excuses.

"Get out Bin, don't make me do something we will both regret.."

"You love me Tia, I know you do, why are you being so stubborn..?" He yelled in your face while running his pissed hands through his hair. He was pissed..? Then what are you meant to feel..? How are you then supposed to feel when the person you loved, your boyfriend keeps cheating on you..? If he was pissed, then what about you..?! Uh?! It took so much willpower not to extend your right arm and Hit his cheek even though he deserved it.

"Stubborn..? Did you just call me Stubborn..? Is that what you think I'm being right now?! God dammnit, Bin! You never apologize for what you do, Cheating on me with those girls..does it make you happy..? Does itleft. You snapped back at him trying really hard to protect the tears in your eyes,from falling. "I don't think I want to spend rest of my life with someone who keeps breaking his promises"

"But Tia-"

"Get out Bin, while I'm still trying to be Nice" you emphazied not taking a glance at him. He stared at to you for a while before sighing, then he left. Immediately, you fell unto the floor and wailed.

Four years, that was how long you had been together. From highschool till now but he wasn't ever faithful. He cheated on you with Lots of Girls and never even tries to apologize and that got you mad because you always always forgive him but now, to you, he didn't deserve your forgiveness.

-----

"Where were you..? Don't you know, we'll be late..?" Your friend Said, snapping at you as you both made your way through the entrance of your College building.

"Mian. I got out of bed late" you apologized.

She nodded giving you a long look. "Why are your eyes so puffy..? You looked like you cried yourself to sleep yesterday"

"Uh, did I..?" You asked, trying to play clueless again when she stopped and moved to your front, making you stop also.

"Did Moonbin come around..?" Was her question. You stared at her, not being able to say anything.

"So he did uh..? Look Tia, You have to make it clear to Bin that you've moved on and he should get out of your life cause He doesn't really seem to take your threat serious"

As she spoke, you thought about it. You didn't want to move on..yet but again, Moonbin will never leave you if you don't. How did it all become like this.?? You asked yourself.

"Tia!" You heard someone call you from behind as you and your friend turned to see Moonbin, holding A bouquet of flowers. Exchanging confusing Glances with your friend, you looked back at Bin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you, will you accept me again..?" He said, kneeling on one knee and presenting the bouquet to you.

Shocked! You didn't know what to do. You couldn't reject him in front of the people watching and you Also couldn't accept him,so you turned to your friend for help.