Rocky.We are A Secret.(R)

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:clairegrisham3

Scenario: Fluff, Angst.(Little), More fluff.

---

Anonymous POV

"..Wanna Be your star! We are Astro!" The members of astro said, doing their last bow as Minhyuk rushed towards the dressing room. He opened the door and began to grab his jacket, phones and shoes.

Jinwoo shook his head at the figure, pacing about looking for his things. "Ya! Minhyuk relax, she's not running away."

"Well I've missed her so much. I went 7hours without seeing her today hyung" Minhyuk replied. His reply didn't stop the hunt of his things.

"She's going to be the death of you Park Minhyuk. Do you love her this much?" Myungjun questioned as a blush formed on the younger's lip. What kind of question was his hyung asking? Of course he loved her. He loved her like crazy and he always made sure, he showed it. He could be mistaken for being hopelessly in love but he didn't care what the others thought, which was why he was completely okay with the Members teasing him.

"Why would you even ask that?" Bin huffed. "He's totally fallen for her. Ever since, he met her that day at-, he wouldn't stop going there to get her number" Again, Minhyuk blushed as he wore his shoes. "..perhaps do you think she's a witch? She must have hypnotized him.."

Bin earned a smack from Eunwoo, as the younger groaned from the instant pain. "Don't say careless things about people"

"I was just joking!" Bin yelled in Eunwoo's face as Eunwoo pushed him back a bit. "Don't ruin my make up with your saliva" Bin scoffed. "It was ruined already"

Before BINWOO starts a quarrel, Myungjun scooted over to Minhyuk who was wearing his jacket. Tapping him on the shoulder, he said; "Be careful Minhyuk. We both know you love her and you want to show it that much..but..be careful so people don't find out. Cause, some fans might not accept this"

"Don't worry Hyung. You can trust me. Have I ever let you down?" the whole group raised their eyebrows as Minhyuk chuckled. "okay..okay, don't answer that then" grabbing his phone from the table, he rushed out of the changing room yelling a 'see you later' to his hyungs. Jinwoo laughed as he looked around. Something wasn't right. He looked around again and this time, his gaze caught the Maknae who was spurred out on the couch asleep.

»»»

You opened your door, to see a familiar figure in front of you as you stood there in confusion. You gazed at the hallway leading to your living room. Wasn't he on TV, few minutes ago?

"Did you run all the way here?" you asked. Minhyuk didn't reply immediately. Instead, he threw his arms around you and hugged you so tightly. "I missed you so so much". Turning red, you closed the door with your free hand and hugged him back as he ran his hands through your red hair.

Making sure, his cap was placed well and his mask on, he joined his arm with yours, pulling you with him to see a movie. You clutched into his elbows tightly, afraid to let him go. This was the first time you two would go out in public like this. You had suggested to stay home like other days but Minhyuk didn't want that to happen. He wanted to date you..openly and you were afraid, you two were going to get caught.

Minhyuk sensed your uneasiness and halted. He turned to face you. Grabbing your free arm, he caressed it loving as you looked up at him. He sent you a warm smile. "Trust me okay?"