Eunwoo. Operation Proposal. (R)

Author: Author Lee.

Requester:WitchSeer

Scenario: Operation Proposal

Your POV

"I'm sorry, I can't"

You didn't believe it. No you couldn't believe it. He had turned you down again. It was the seventh time in Ten days already. You didn't understand what was going on with your boyfriend anymore. At first, for two years, he was all lovey dovey and tender hearted but For the past two weeks, he had been really cold to you that it hurt a lot. Was it something you did wrong? You just couldn't understand.

"It's okay, I'll hang out with (y/bf's name) instead" you mumbled sadly leaving the premises Of his dorm before heading out into the open street thinking of Why Eunwoo's behaviour to you had suddenly changed into Something worse.

  "Oh for fudge sakes, you dummy! It's so obvious" your best friend Hollered at you. "He's seeing Someone Else Seulbyul. He's totally moved on"

Your heart broke as you heard her utter those words. You weren't dumb, you knew perfectly well that Eunwoo was definitely hiding something and What else would it be, if it wasn't the fact that he was cheating on you. Still you didn't want to believe it, you needed proof. You cocked your head to face your friend whom was Lazily sipping her Cappuccino.

"I need proof,I can't just conclude like that Bestie and if he's really cheating on me then there's got be to a valid reason as to why he's doing so right?.. Right?" You asked with teary eyes. Your best friend, stretched her hand to pat your shoulders lightly.

"Take heart Dear,This only proves that People change Seulbyul, and maybe Eunwoo's part of those People" she shrugged while you stared at her. She could be right, Maybe Eunwoo belonged to the category of Those people but What to do? You didn't want to let him go so soon. 

How possible was it to throw away, A two year relationship plus an additional six months of courting? Was this kind of thing ever possible? You sighed and looked at the Wallpaper of Eunwoo that was in the screen of your phone.

'If you're letting me go so quickly, what do you expect my heart to do?'

----

"Eunwoo!" You called and Approached him. He managed to smile as you stopped in front of him. "Where are you going to? Let's go together?" You mentioned and clipped your arm to his.

"I'm sorry, You can't, I'm really busy right now" he removed his hands from yours and turned away from you, walking in the opposite direction. Oh God knows it took A very Painful Grace to Hold your tears in and not let them pour out as you watched him leave.

"Ya! I'm not done with you yet! Come back here you giant and tell me if you're really Cheating on me! Cha Eunwoo!!" You screamed over your lungs but he had gotten far already and as if you hadn't been pushed enough, the clouds darkened and Rain had started to pour.

One, you didn't come out with any umbrella and Two, home was far far away. Cursing the Sky for being so Out of line with timing, you ran to A vacant Shed and stood. It was cold, really cold and you had no Jacket on. Just Great! You thought and sighed as your thoughts travelled back to your boyfriend when you remembered a similar moment like this where he removed his Jacket and T-Shirt to keep you warm, leaving him in nothing but A Tank top.

Rubbing your hands to create Fiction, you smiled at the little flashback and thought about how everything was the Same except that there was no him, there was no Cha Eunwoo.