Chapter 25 - Moving on.

**Before Reading**

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!

- - - - - -

**Savannah's POV**

I'm sitting down on my bed scrolling through my phone. A normal October day just like always.  Peaceful and calm for the first time since forever. I haven't been this calm or peaceful since what happened.

Slowly, but surely I am getting over it, it hurts a lot to know my best friend is dead but, at least I have Cole and Jared. It wasn't my fault it never was; it wasn't even Emily's fault. Nothing ever happened, I'm finally allowing myself to let go and move on. 

What's done is done.

What happened in the past, I can finally let it go, it's settled, the police are handling the case again. I'm finally happy. I can be happy, which makes me proud of myself. Silence, peaceful, and calm it hasn't been like this for a while, I can finally be free from her. She was like a door latch, couldn't get away from her.

Emily is finally gone, out of my life.

What's dead should stay dead.

She has, as well. The last time I saw her was almost a month ago, but it doesn't matter.

What's done is done.

What's dead should stay dead.

Moving on is the best thing that's happened to me. I mean I have Cole and Jared. Emily's gone out of the picture, I had some amazing memories;  time with her believe me I did. I can't hold on to her forever, forever is a long time after; all but she's gone. She'll stay gone, and I won't allow her to come back.

Gone. Gone. She's finally gone.

My heart drops, I was happy but now it seems like my world is turning upside down. I do miss her, I really do but, I want to move on, move along. It's all I want, I don't want to hold on to something that's dead, and isn't coming back anytime soon.  I may have Cole, and Jared but, I want my best friend back. She's the reason why, why I'm like this. I hate this I want her gone and out of her.

Out of sight, out of mind.

I can't, I just I have to learn to let go, and move along with my life. I have too. Dead things should stay dead.

What's dead should only bring up happy thoughts, not sad or depressing. Savannah, she's gone. She's dead she's in a better place now.

Dead

Dead

Dead

Dead

I breathe in and let it go. She's gone Savannah just let her go. That's all I want is to let go, and cole. I mean what's the worse that can happen.

My heart aches and my eyes fill with tears. biting my lip I breathe in and out.

"Emily, I'm letting go," I say in barely a whisper. with tears following my silence.

- - - - - -

QOTD:  "I usually give people more chances than they deserve, but when I'm done, I'm done" - unknown/Word Porn

.

.

YOU GUYS OMFGGG THANK YOU FOR OVEr 2k READS LIKE OMGGGG THANK YOUU the BOOK IS ENDING SO SOON I CAN'T EVEN. thanks for 150+ VOTES AND ADDING TO YOU GUYS READING LISTsS. One more chapter until the book ends 😭 you guys are going to be SHOOK 😭 

THANKS FOR ALMOST 140 FOLLOWERS TOO!!!

don't forget to add/vote/comment/follow thanks you guysss <3

edited: 12/20/17

-TWW17