Chapter 10 - Control

**BEFORE READING**

SOOO Don't forget to follow mai friends @theperfectraindrop AND lpsmeowofficial this chapter is inspired by Hasley's song control. 

it suits Jared's character okayz?

ye enjoy this chapter!

- - - - - - - - - - - -  -

**Jared's POV**

I pulled into the driveway of the abandoned shed in the woods near my house. It seems almost darker than myself, at least that's what everyone says. I turn off my car, and I get out. The door is open and I kneel down.

"Kris Tyler Get Cole then get back in the car, I need you to drive back to my house got it?" I tell them. They both look at each other than me. Both of them nod their heads I slam the car door and head over to Cole's door. I open it and grab him out of the car. 

The duct tape looks loose so I just peel it off.

"What the hell? what is this place" I take him down the path without answering him, and I throw him onto the ground? He looks over. 

"Jared, answer me," Cole asks. He shoots dagger eyes at me.  

Does it occur to people that shit doesn't affect me?

well, it doesn't...

"Cole shut the fuck up and be quiet" I demand him I bring him to the front and throw him on to the ground of the shed. He looks around and looks back at me.

"Are you going to leave me here?" Cole asks. This makes things worse because he knows the drill. he knows who I am. or at least I think he does. I'm about to close the shed doors and a chill runs up my spine. Cole looks at me with fear in his eyes. I turn around.

Emily is standing there with a gunshot wound to the heart and stares at me with dead eyes. She disappears. Cole blinks and shakes his head. Then not even a second after, I'm thrown into the air and hit my head on the nearby tree. 

Everything blackens.

everything.

I open my eyes, and I'm in Cole's room.

Then I know I'm in deep shit.

- - - - - - - - -

SOTD: "I can't help this awful energy Goddamn right, you should be scared of me Who is in control? " - Halsey/Control

.

HEY GUYS!!! OMFGGG THANK YOU ALL for adding My dead best friend to your reading lists!!! THANK YOU for having it on the #160 of the wattpad horror booklist THANK YOU!!!!! thank you for over 100+ followers AS WELLL thanks for over 250+ reads since, the book has been written/typed! DON'T FORGET to follow/rate/comment THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT

SORRY for a boring ass chapter it's kinda the falling action :p but enjoy the next chapter!!!

-TWW17