Chapter 3 - Unwanted visitors

**BEFORE YOU START READING**

Please go check out my other books, and as well as my friend that I got inspired by the LPStuber life! go follow @lpsmeowofficial she is truly the best af and I can't ask for a better true frien then her go send her love, and support over to her wattpad, please!♡

- - - - - -

**Savannah's POV**

I drop my knife and it lands on its point on the wooden floor. 

oops.

He stares back at the knife and looks back up at me. I look at him dead in the eyes with fear overflowing them. He goes back to what he was doing. As he sorts out through papers and envelopes. 

"What the hell are you doing here.," I ask him "

Why the hell did you break in? you know I could call the cops on you right, for breaking and entering?" 

Cole looks up at me and continues on with this project. He glances at his watch.

"I know, I'm not an idiot Savannah." He says quietly as his fingers dance across the papers surrounding the box. I bite my lip anger fills me, and I remove the box from his hands.

"Dude what the hell I need that! it's important" He says almost out of breath. Guarding the box with my arms wrapping around it.  Carefully studying my movements I glance over and flip my fingers through the files. My eyes glaze through the files and the ones marked with Emily's case.

Bingo

I carefully remove the file and my finger slices against the paper. I hide the file behind my back

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT? WHAT ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT FILE DID YOU TAKE?" Cole screams at me sending spit through the air. With shaking hands, I put the file toward him. His eyes widen and a small smile creases against the corners of his face.

"Are you serious?" He quietly says as his hands make their direction towards the File that I'm grasping. He steps forward and I quickly back away as he falls face forward. He hits hard on the ground I manuvure myself around. I find myself on top of him pinning him down.

"ugh, Savannah I need that file!" His voice sounds Whining and demanding, a smile creeps across my face. A Voice of thrill sends up my throat.

"Doesn't look like you're going to have it anytime soon sweetheart, besides your Jared's best friend you think I don't think you're a dick just as much as he is? He hurt Em, and you freaking broke into my house at almost midnight, and give you a confidential file involving my best friend's death?" I sound almost confident when I finish off my words. Cole takes a breath and shakes his head.

"Listen, I don't trust him as much as everyone thinks I do he's bad news," Cole replies, He pushes up against the floor knocking me into the wooden chairs that surround the table like a perfect playset.

"What the hell, that freaking hurt you dick," I scoff, rubbing my arm that has claimed red and purple all over itself. My arm is throbbing with pain. As Cole ignores my pain he glances over at the file. His eyes find themselves looking at the ground as he chews his lip.

"What's wrong?," I ask as He removes his lip from his mouth. His hands move across his forehead.

"They said it was a suicide? what the hell?" He places his hands back against his side.

"Yea they did how come?," I croak finding the words filling with fear. 

"That's not what happened. it may seem like how it seemed but it wasn't like that," 

"What the hell how do you know?" I say defensively. It's what the cops wrote down specifically nothing could have ever inflicted that.

Cole stares at me dead in the eyes, Fear surrounds itself across my thoughts. Tears form a monsoon against the reflection Cole gives me.

My heart skips a beat.

"Emily told me herself."

- - - - - - - - - - - -  

QOTD: "Vacation, All I ever wanted Vacation Had to get away" - LPStiptoe/instagram

Hey guys thanks for reading chapter 3 OOH what do you think's gonna happen??? is Emily trying to communicate with Cole but not Savannah what do you guys think???? BTW Don't forget to follow rate, comment or VOTE!!! LOVE YA BYE GUYS!!!

Edited: 12/20/17

-TWW17