Chapter 7 - All that and a bag of ideas

**BEFORE READING**

Three chapters from now will be Savannah's POV again, Cole has 3 chapters of his POV and Jared will get his own few chapters...

ye I said it

the ass-hat Jared

- - - - - - - - -

**COLE'S POV**

I start my worksheet a bit late, and it's about five minutes before the bell rings. Jared looks over at Tyler who is crashed out on the desk. I finish up my worksheet and turn it in. The bell rings for the second period. I head out the door to my next class. 

I see Savannah pass me through the halls her gaze meets the ground every time I glance her way. A sad breath leaves my mouth as I bite my lower lip.  Alexis, Jared's girlfriend stops me. Her evil green eyes stare at me she smiles.

"Hey, do you have the history homework from last night?," she asks, I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Yeah I do but, why don't you do your own homework for a change?" I respond with a harsh tone of voice leaving Alexis's face with rage. My feet follow the direction towards my next class.

.

.

.

.

.

After five periods of classes...

It's finally lunch time.

My hands find their way clutching my backpack handle. I walk through the white covered brick hallways with light blue tiled floors finishing off with a yellow ribbon touch.

My eyes look towards the heavens as I make my way towards Savannah. Taking a seat she glances up at me and a smile spreads across her face. I poke her elbow. Jared's posse wind carries their glances towards the table we claim to be ours. Jared's raging eyes find their way towards us again and quickly glances away.

"Hey, you hungry?" I reply with a small smile as her eyes look away from mine. 

"Not really, I guess maybe later?" Savannah responds with a sigh. Her small hands open up her greenish-blue bookbag pulling out a small plastic bag covered in blue. She takes the bottom of the bag with her fingers gently touching it and opens the bag ever so smoothly. Her fingers reach into a bag and pop a triangle in her mouth.

"So, those good?" I say trying to fill the awkward silence. She reaches her hand into the bag and reaches her hand towards my direction. In complete shock, I accept the gift and chew slowly. I lend her a small smile, her gaze once again finds the ground. 

Her gaze has been finding the ground more than usual, She doesn't seem herself.

A light bulb clicks in my mind and my face creases. Savannah finds our gaze again and scoffs.

I know what to do now

- - - - - - - - - -

QOTD: "The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows." - Aristotle Onassis

.

HEY GuYS! It's kelly thank you for over 120+ views on my dead best friend and having it as #253 on the wattpad horror book list OMG! THANK YOUUUU thanks for following/voting/commenting on my story I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU!!!

-TWW17