Chapter 18 - Dead revenge

**BEFORE READING**

This will be the only chapter I mean the ONLY chapter with Tyler's POV, so sorry :p maybe he's pov will be in later to get a jist of what's going on but still :p

Don't forget to vote/follow/comment thanks for all the love and support x)

- - - - - - - -

**Tyler's POV**

Every day it's the same routine get up, get dressed, have a drink or two then hang with my girl. Only here's the thing I have a guilty secret and I still haven't gotten caught, not even arrested for it. The cops say it was suicide. Cole and Savannah think it's Jared and kris which I'm lucky for because cole would beat my ass, then tie me up and hang me like a witch. Like the Salem witch trials way back then. 

I feel a strange push in my gut it's like the guilt is eating me alive, I've been drinking too much. Gabriel gets concern because of it I try not make her worry about me but, it gets too difficult sometimes. She got mad at me because she wanted some alone time with me without the guys.

It's been a whole 2 months Since Emily died. I was Drunk, I couldn't help it I felt the alcohol take over me but, god knows that's no excuse for killing such an innocent girl. She was so gorgeous in that dress though. Her legs were so smooth against my- Okay I need to not think like that. I killed her. I got away with it. I'm thinking of turning myself in and letting the cops know that not only did I kill her but, I raped her too. I feel so sick to my stomach.

I feel guilt rushing over me, I want to take back everything. No way in hell did Emily deserve what I did to her, I deserve to be locked up for my crimes. Drinking doesn't help either does being with Gabby help me. Nothing does, she noticed a change since the party happened, but I can't tell her not now. 

The cops closed the case over two weeks ago because there was hardly any evidence and her parents were completely heartbroken. I deserve to be in jail for my crimes.

Also, I feel like it's somewhat Savannah's fault too. Savannah was always telling Emily not to hang with Kris and Jared but she did it anyway. It's not her fault that Kris was good-looking to girls. They even had a fling or two every night. 

How do I know you may ask? 

Kris is my best friend and he would tell me the very next day. Maybe somehow my conscious told me to do what I did like I knew I wanted Emily; so badly I wanted her I was always jealous of Kris and Emily.  

Gabby and I always had our issues. She would always complain about how I never said 

I love you, 

Another thing is she loved to complain about me not giving her enough attention when I was around her group; the girls would always laugh at her. Gabby hated it when I left her on reading too when I went to talk to Kris about our problems she would call non-stop just to yell at me. 

When I didn't answer right away and I went to school the next day she would start an argument with me right in the hallway and have people's attention. 

That always got on my nerves

I never wanted to hurt Gabby with what I did at the party but, I feel like Somehow, Someway if I spill now things will get better. I don't know why. I put on my clothes and drink a can or two and head out the door to Gabby's house.

.

.

.

At Gabby's House

It's a rainy day and I pull my car over to the curb and shut it off. I am already a nervous wreck. What would she do to me? scream, holler? maybe praise me. Gabby didn't like Emily very much either, she always felt like she was going to get replaced by her. My palms are sweaty and get out of the car. I walk up to the front door. and knock on it.

Gabby's mother opens up. I bite my lip.

"Hello, Mrs. Kinsley is Gabby there?" I ask politely while rubbing my arm. She smiles and nods her head.

"Gabby, TYLER'S HERE" Her mother screams from upstairs. Gabby comes down the stairs in her pajamas. A tank top and sweatpants with a cute soft sweatshirt. She smiles. 

"Mom, can you excuse us for a minute?" Gabby says her mother nods and walks away. She closes the door. My heart is beating a mile a minute. 

"What is Tyler? everything okay?" She asks while hugging me. My cheeks turn bright red. I don't deserve her after what did. I bite my lip and start crying. Gabby hugs me tightly. My mouth opens but no words come out.

"Tyler what's wrong? Please, tell me you're okay." Gabby says again. This time I wipe my eyes and take a deep breath.

" I killed Emily," I say. Gabby's eyes are wide and her mouth drops. She backs away.

"You did what?!?!" She shouts. I try to repeat it again. This time Gabby holds up her hand to stop me.

Three words. Two actions. My name.

- - - - - - - - -

QOTD: "I can't help but love you" - 4ridayLPS/Instagram 

.

Ughhh back up on #875 on horror book list ;-; It was at #117 this morning ;-; hopefully the three chapters I post today will help bring it back down to where is was I can't believe this book is close to ending soon ;-; cri cri so many people like it though ;w; 

ANYWAYS The person who killed Emily, what do you guys think? did you expect it? Who did you think it was??

edited: 12/20/17

-TWW17