Chapter 6 - Jared strikes back.

**READ PLEASE**

Please, don't forget to vote/comment/follow and place the book on your reading list I promise you won't regret it!!! btw don't forget to check out my lovely friends @ThePerfectRaindrop and  

@lpsmeowofficial on wattpad!♡ thanks!

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER THERE WILL BE SOME SWEAR WORDS IN MY BOOK BECAUSE THEY ARE TEENAGERS SO DEAL WITH IT.LOL.

THIS WILL ALSO BE A LONG CHAPTER SO ENJOY, ENJOY COLE'S POV TOO.

- - - - - - - - - - -

**COLE'S P.O.V.**

Savannah is scared shitless it seems to me her cheeks are red, inflamed almost she looks back me; my heart drops to my chest.  Grey one of Jared's friends gets all up in my face. His breath smells like weed and Coca-cola; I cringe at the smell of his breath. Grey looks back at Savannah and smirks at her. 

"Cole why you hanging around her? I thought you didn't like freaks like her", Grey says sharply, and breaths into my face more. Savannah turns her head towards me and has tears in her eyes.

Shit...

Savannah is waiting for me to answer his question. 

Freak that's what he said.

Grey crosses his arms expecting me to come up with an ass-hat answer. The other guys get all up in Savannah's face too. Blood is boiling in my veins and my eyes stare right into grey's face; I shove Grey out of my face.

Dammit such, an idiot. now I know I'm dead meat.

"She's not a freak, I've learned that why the hell are you guys spreading rumors about her?," I say defensively. Grey grabs me and slams me against the floor. I grunt in pain and he walks over my legs. He kneels down. He spits in my face I turn my head away. His hands touch my head and he makes my head face him.

"Listen, you ass-hat Jared told you specifically not to screw around with Savannah we had a discussion about it Thursday night remember? He said not to do anything with Savannah," Grey speaks.

 "Jared told you not to have anything to do with her, she's a freak to the school now you wanna be labeled as a freak?" Grey finishes. He lets go and slaps me across the face leaving a red mark. Grey looks at Adam, and Jason he signals them to leave.  They all walk away to their class periods. I am still on the floor and Savannah is having her back face the wall; she's crying for the third time today.

or was it a fourth time?

Savannah stops crying and wipes her face off. She turns around, then looks at me. I hear her scoff and walk to her class. I chase after her, it doesn't occur to me how what grey said affected her. I grab her shoulder. she turns around and takes my hand off her shoulder. Her eyes shoot daggers at me.

"Savannah what's wrong?," I ask her, she looks at me and frowns.

"I thought I could trust you but you labeled me as a freak?," Savannah says, her voice is cracking I know what's next.

Tears...

"Savannah, I stayed quiet during that meeting I promise you I did," I say back to her defensively. she wipes her eyes again.

"You're friends- BEST friends with Jared how can I trust you?" Savannah declares, her eyes are still shooting daggers at me. 

"Listen Savannah I know that You have a right to not trust me but you gotta believe me I would never call you a freak I never establish that I would label you like that," I remind her. She looks at me her face softens and her cheeks go red.

"Why would they label me like that in the first place anyways?," Savannah asks me. I bite my lip. I look back at Savannah and she's focused on me answering her question.

Shit...

"It's because of what happened to Emily they labeled you cause their assholes Savannah and you know that," I answer her she looks up and bites her lip.

She gets closer to me and wraps her arms around me, and hugs me. 

I return the favor.

"I'm sorry I'm just..." I cut her off because I place my hands on her cheeks and I look at her face to face.

"Savannah, I was told not to hang around them I want for you and Emily's sake," I say back to her, and I take my hands off of her and she does the same. 

"We might want to head to class now..." I tell her she looks at me and laughs.

"Why got a cute girl hanging around or something?," Savannah says. I blush out of embarrassment and I playfully kick her knee and she looks back. I smirk at her, and she rolls her eyes again.

"No, Princess know it all it's fifteen minutes till the first period ends," I finish Savannah looks at me her eyes are wide.

"holy shit we need to go now," Savannah says and she turns around but I grab her sides and hug her. Of course, she hugs back then she slaps me. She runs off to class, and I do too. I'm walking to my class, and I see Jared in the bathroom talking with Kris. I stop walking and poke my head in the doorway.

"You sure it was done? The evidence was burnt?" Jared asks. He has his hands in his pockets and digs through his pocket.

"Yeah, I burnt all the evidence it made a small explosion but other then that everything is burned," Kris replies to him. Jared digs into his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash. I step back and head to my class. Walking into my class with the whole class staring at me. I smile and take a seat. Mr. Jensen hands me the worksheet.

Adding and subtracting like terms.

sounds like fun.

Jared walks into class and takes a seat across from me. He looks at me and crosses his arms. I sense his glares from behind my back.

Maybe I didn't know who he really was. He loved to keep secrets from me, especially his girlfriend Alexis.

I know his dirty little secret.

he had something to do with Emily's death.

- - - - - - - - -

QOTD: "I really believe that all of us have a lot of darkness in our souls. Anger, rage, fear, sadness. I don't think that's only reserved for people who have horrible upbringings. I think it really exists and is part of the human condition. I think in the course of your life you figure out ways to deal with that." - Kevin bacon 

*

Do you think Jared is involved in Emily's 'Suicide case'?

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH for having My dead best friend  as #560 in the list of wattpad horror books! thank you for also 90+ followers and 50+ reads on the books as well!! please remember to follow/vote/comment! 

-TWW17