Chapter 11 - Confessions

**BEFORE YOU READ**

PLEASE go do me a soil before you read make sure to go check out my other books Blitz & Cursed from the family name, they are a different genre than horror and I figured you guys would like other books to be written as well, so please go send some love to them if you can thank you!

- - - - - - - -

**Jared's POV**

Cole is standing over me and smiling. My mind is foggy and I blink my eyes. I sit up and look around the room.

"What are you going to do with me now that you got me Cole?" I asked, Cole rubbed his chin and smiled. 

"Well, there's a lot of shit I could do like beat your ass, and make you suffer how you made Savannah and Emily suffer but nope" Cole finishes, He comes to me and looks me dead in the eyes. 

"Jared, I have a few things that I can hold and spill to everyone in the school if you don't tell me what really happened that night." Cole threatened. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah so I fucked a few girls here and there and cheated on someone big deal I'm the player remember idiot?" I reply to him mumbling "fuck you" under my breath. He laughs.

"no oh no more than Jared." Cole says. I remember now. I squirm "nothing fucking happened okay I didn't do anything to her." I say defensively.

"Oh so you didn't-" cole pauses. "tell her to get on top of you maybe have a little fun with her?" cole finishes. My memory is foggy I can't remember what happened that night. Cole stares at me dead in the eyes.

"Cole I'm fucking serious I didn't do anything!" I scream at him. He goes to the other side of the room and looks out the window.

"Then why the other day I saw you and Kris talking about burning the evidence in the restroom at school?" he asks me, I clench my jaw then loosen it.

"well, fuck..." I start Cole laughs and hits his hand on the window; comes back over near the door.

"Me and my friends were selling weed and we almost got caught by the cops so I asked Kris to burn the evidence, I didn't fucking do anything to Emily. I swear on my life Cole" I plead him. Cole clenches his jaw to and rubs his eyes. He opens the door.

"Just fucking leave then and never talk to Savannah, you bastard" Cole finishes. I walk out of his house and ran home.

I know I didn't kill Emily

but everyone else thinks I did.

.

- - - - - - - - 

QOTD:  "The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart." - St. Jerome

.

OMFGGGG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH for over 100+ followers and 300+ views on MDBF as well as over 50+ votes TOO ILYSM!!!! AHHH!!!! THANK YOU!!!! PLEASE don't forget to check out my other books as well!!! please go support the books too!!!

OTHER BOOKS ~

Cursed from the Family name - Adventure/mystery/romance (chapter 1 is out)

Blitz - Action/adventure/romance (Chapter 1 is out)

the Infinity project - Teen fiction/romance (TBR)

HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT LOVE YOU ALL!!! BYEZ

-TWW17