Chapter 20 - September Ends

**BEFORE READING**

I am so sorry for those of you who lost people in the las vegas shootings, you ar ein prayers, stay strong guys #prayforlasvegas stay strong guys.

BTW GO CHECK OUT GREENDAY PLEASE THIS IS THE SWEETEST LOVE STORY EVER! sorry for not updating >W<

don't forget to follow/rate/comment

- - - - - - - -

**Savannah's POV**

Crisp, cold wind blows through my sweater as the leaves fall behind it. Autumn, it seems different this year colder than last year. I'm trying to forget what happened between me and Gabby last night but, it's hard not too. Cole even reminds me that it wasn't my fault.

Emily put herself to blame.

I get into my car and drive out to school. It was a long weekend, it felt like just yesterday I was entering school with Emily; it was me who was left alone. 

Did Emily Ever think about how I could've felt if something bad happened? 

Maybe, she didn't think ahead, she was murdered. 

Alone, forgotten about, used. 

Nothing really made sense to me anymore having no best friend is hard enough but, when you're alone in a school with over thousands of people with one person. You still feel lonely. Sometimes it's hard, to feel happy and loving life; when you feel yourself falling apart. When nobody is doing anything about but, standing on the sidelines watching you break; watching the cracks appear. I pull into my parking space and place my head on my steering wheel. I turn off my car. I feel heartbroken, alone, like I lost my sense of life. 

Depressing...

Depressing, I know but it's the truth. I want to get out and just finish the day I already started, but the other part of me just wants to stay here and just be at peace. I see Cole pull in next to me and turn my way. He smiles and gets out, walks over.

"Hey Savannah, you feeling better?," Cole asks me, I pick my head up.

"Not really but, I'm hanging in there," I reassure him. He places his hands on my door and smiles.

"You know Emily would want you to move on and be happy," Cole says. I give him a small reassuring smile and get out of my car. We walk into school together and I head to my locker like old times. Tears are no exception today, I will try to be happy. 

I am beginning to realize how heartbroken I am, I bite my lip and hold back the tears. Cole follows me to my first period. I try to ignore him, I'm tired of being let down.

"Savannah, Are you okay?" Cole asks me, I shake my head no, and continue to class. I come to the classroom and take a seat. It's a basic, normal day. Other than the fact that Gabby is staring at me from across the room.

.

.

.

After 7th period

I grab my stuff and head out to my final class, it's been a long dreary day. Cole catches up to me and gives me a small smile. He's in my next class, and it's good to have him. We enter in the computer lab and Jared motions us to sit next to him. We go to sit down next to him.

.

.

.

Cold and crisp. A Nice Autumn night... I drove from school to home. Silence.

I stop at a red light like I'm supposed to and I turn my head to the left. I see Cole's house surrounded by police cars. I pull over to the side, and I notice an ambulance to the left.

I cross the street to see what's going on, then I see him on the stretcher being pulled away. My heart drops.

all I can think of is him.

Cole Sanders is the end of September.

- - - - - - 

QOTD: "It all ends in tears anyways" -Jack Kerouac

.

.

OoOOOOH SOME SHITZ GOING ONNN I know I don't update a lot I'm sorry :c I've been going through some shitzzz but yeee its all GOCHIE some people make it better :'D SOOOO yeee thNKS for 1.3k reads, and 130+ votes, as well as 130+ followers

DON'ttt forget to follow/rate/comment/add

LOVE YOU GUYS ONLY 8 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT

edited: 12/20/17

-TWW17