[Love Whisper&SpringDay]

Short Chapter

Sinb's pov

We were in the practice room going over the choreography for NotToday&Fingertip and Rough&BoyInLuv. There were bags on the side of the room. Food and water packed on the other side. Son SongDuek taught us our last choreography. I sat down drank some water. 

"Are you guys ready for our last choreography?" Son asked and we nodded. Getting up we went step by step. I got it in a few tries. "Hey, you guys practice I have to get back to the studio. I'll back tomorrow to see how your doing," Son said and grabbed his jacket. We waved goodbye.

"Alright, let's take it from the top," J-Hope said and we did. We did the Not Today and Fingertip choreography and followed by Rough and Boy In Luv. 

I walked to the bathroom and changed into something else that wasn't sticking to my skin. I changed into a white shirt and some black shorts. I walked out and I saw Umji and Suga figuring out the music. A piano was on the floor and papers were scattered. They were trying to figure out the lyrics, chorus, and melody. We were staying here for tonight. Umji and Suga has to finish the songs and we can record the vocals.

Sowon's pov

I was sitting there on my laptop trying to fill out the applications. Our principal came to check on us and she talked about the other teams who were going to be competing.

"Good Evening. I just wanted you guys to know the teams competing for the additions," She said and handed each of us a piece of paper with schools and their team names.

I looked over the list and our principal left. 

Our School
BTS-7 members
GFRIEND-6 members
GOT7-7 members
SEVENTEEN-13 members
TWICE-9 members
WJSN(COSMIC GIRLS)-13 members
BLACKPINK-4 members

From Other Schools
Girls' Generation-9 members
EXO-8 members
Red Velvet-5 members
NCT-15 members
Super Junior-9 members
Astro-6 members
Mamamoo-4 members
Monsta X-7 members
B1A4-5 members
Teen Top-6 members
B.A.P-6 members
BTOB-7 members
EXID-5 members
Pristin-9 members
Apink-6 members
Weki Meki-8 members

I looked at how many people were auditioning. I saw that Jisoo was going to be in a group. I saw my other friends were going to audition. 

----->Two months Later<----

It's been two months and we've been practicing. It's March now and we've been practicing. The auditions went well and we got in. Today we're driving to Music Bank to hear the news. Today they're going to pick the winner. 

Each team that got picked went on the red carpet.

Teams that got in were: EXO, SVT, BTS, SNSD, WJSN, GFRD, GOT7, TWICE, Mamamoo, Astro, and Weki Meki

We got interviewed and went inside. We're all lined up. Each team was on stage. 

"Good Evening. Tonight we've got one of the best teams who is going to be winning a music contract and will be perfroming on Music Bank for two weeks. Let's start with the teams who worked together. In third place....Twice and GOT7. Your prize is this trophy from Music Bank and a contract with JYP entertainment. Second Place goes to.....Astro and Weki Meki who will be getting a contract to Fantagio Entertainment," Park Bogum said and gave them a trophy.

"Moving to first place winner who will be performing on Music for two weeks and a contract to Source Hit Entertainment. The two groups are BTS and GFRIEND!" Park Bogum announced and confetti started to rain down on us. So Sung-jin and Bang Si-hyuk came out and took a picture with them.

--->June<---

It's been a few months and school had ended. I was walking down the hallway dragging my hands on the lockers. I then saw Jin. My eyes started to water. Tears start to fall as my heart starts to break into a million pieces. 

"Jin..." I said and he then turned around quickly. Tears started to fall harder.  It's true. She was here with him. "I-i Hate you KIM SEOKJIN!" I yelled and started to run. My eyesight was blurry. I couldn't believe this. After a year being in a relationship, he cheats on me. I'll never forgive you Kim Seokjin....

-------------------------------------------------

HI!!! NEW CHAPTER. Who do you think the girl was? This is the last chapter for this book. I'm just kidding. I'll be updating another book. Maybe this one or another one. Guess who the girl is. Wait until the next chapter. Also, Source Hit Entertainment. I love this.

-10.14.17