[Just Enjoy pt.1][Sinhope & Sowjin]

Sinb's pov

I pulled J-Hope to my room. I didn't want him talking to my parents because I didn't want him to tell them about us...or maybe there is no us.

"What's wrong?" J-Hope asked

"Noth-" Then there was a knock on the door.

"Honey? Are you alright?" I heard my mom asked

"Yeah...I'll be right out there," I said but my mom came in

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yeah...." I said trailing off as J-Hope was about to hold my hand but I put it behind me.

"Are you sure?" J-Hope asked confused

"Yeah, why?" I said and then J-Hope grabbed my shoulders. I start to blush and then he kissed me....

-----------------------------------------------

I then pushed him away and looked at my mom. 

"Eomma can we talk?" I said and pulling eomma out of my room. 

"Are you and Hoseok together, Sinb?" My mom asked

"Maybe...but he never asked to be his girlfriend..." I said looking at the floor.

"Honey...your father and I have been thinking. Since you're getting good grades we'll let you date Hoseok if you want," My mom said holding my shoulders.

"R-Really..." I said and looked up at her. She nods and I hugged her and went back to my room. I saw J-Hope looking around my room.

"You have a little sister?" He asked as he looked a picture on my corkboard. 

"Yeah, she's at her friend's house tonight. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow morning," I said 

"I can come if you want..." He said and looking at me

"Sure...Come on let's go downstairs," I said and pulling him downstairs to the others. 

Sowon's pov

I was sitting by the fireplace waiting for Sinb to come back. I saw her mom come back but she hasn't. I then felt a soft blanket covering my shoulders. I look to my right and saw Jin. 

"Hey," Jin said and sat down beside me.

"Hey, I was thinking if you wanted to come with Sinb and me to get her sister," I said he nodded. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Sowon," Jin said as he held my hand

"I love you too, Jin," I said and kissing his cheek. Sinb then attacked me from behind me and hugged me. J-Hope sat beside Jin. 

[Morning]

I woke up remembering everything that happened. It was at 10:32 when our parents went to bed. We then went to our room and we started to do dance battles. 

GFRIEND SONG-
Glass Bead
Me Gustas Tu
Rough
Navillera
Fingertip
Love Whisper
Summer Rain

BTS SONGS-
No More Dreams
Danger
Boy In Luv
I Need U
Run
Spring Day
Not Today

After we did that Ailee and Namjoon bought some Soju and Beer. We drank for a while but then we had to hide it as our parents kept checking on us. We all fell asleep and when I woke up I heard Sinb's phone ringing. I got up and walked over to Sinb and woke her up. She answered the phone while getting dressed. I picked up the bottles of Soju and Beer. I grabbed my jacket and woke up J-Hope and Jin. We walked to Sinb's car and she started to drive to where her sister was.