[Sowjin Birthday]

Sowon's pov

[ONE WEEK LATER]

We were in class when Bona tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at her confused. She passes me a folded piece of paper. I grab it and placed it in my pocket. Once I got out of class I with Bona to lunch. I grab the piece of paper from my pocket and looked at it. Opening it and reading it, it wrote: "Meet me at this cafe*******,-Jin" I looked at Bona who was getting in the line for lunch.

"Who gave you the note?" I asked as I grabbed some lunch.

"Jimin gave it to Yuju then to Joshua and then to me. Why what does it say?" Bona said paying for the lunch.

"Meet me at this cafe *******, -Jin," I said and paid for my lunch

"Ooo...someone might go on a date..." Bona said 

"Stop it," I said and we sat down with the girls. Eunha comes and sits beside me. 

"What's with the face, unnie?" Eunha asked as she saw me.

"Nothing, Jin just gave me a note," I said as the others arrived and sat down

"What does it say?" Eunseo asked sitting down

"Meet me at this cafe *******, -Jin," I repeated and dropping the note. 

"Someone has a date!" Seola said poking my side

"Stop, plus I don't even know if it's a date," I said smiling

"Alright, what do you want to call it," Exy asked picking up a piece of lettuce from her salad.

"I don't know a hangout?" I said eating the poke bowl I got.

"Oh, so you want to call it a hangout not a date," Yuju said eating the Korean bbq chicken on her tray.

"It doesn't matter, but can we talk about what you're going to wear," Xiao said

"Why, what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked

"Nothing..." Xiao said stuffing her mouth with fruit.

"Guys, let's go. We're gonna be late for gym," Sinb said pulling us up.

We walked to the gym and got changed. 

[After Gym/school]

I walked to Jin's dorm and saw him standing there with his keys. He put the key in and went inside his dorm. I went to my dorm and did some of my homework. I was waiting for Eunha to come back but she hasn't come to the dorm. I grabbed my phone and texted her. Before I got to text her Jin texted me.

From: Jin

Have you seen Jungkook?

--------------------------------------

To: Jin

No, I haven't. Have you seen Eunha? Oh, also are we meeting later?

------------------------------------------

From: Jin

No, why? What do you mean by meet later?

----------------------------------------

To: Jin

She hasn't come back yet, also never mind

-------------------------------------------

From: Jin 

Same with Jungkook, I'll text you later

--------------------------------------------