[First Greeting]

Sowon's pov

I walked up to my room, as I walked up the stairs I saw my sister. I stopped mid-way blocking her way from going down.

"What do you want?" she said trying to get through me.

"Can you drive me to my dorm tomorrow? Eomma and Appa aren't here tomorrow and I don't have a ride," I asked as I looked at her with hopeful eyes

"Yeah, sure just get out of my way. What time do you need to be there?" She asked going passed me

"9:30 am!" I yelled as she went into the kitchen. 

"ALRIGHT! JUST BE READY!" She yells back. I ran up to my room and start packing. I was moving into a dorm room for the start of the next school year. My sister enters the room and sat down on her bed.

"You're really leaving tomorrow?" She asked as she pops a grape into her mouth. 

"Yeah, but don't worry I'll always visit you," I said putting clothes into a suitcase. 

"Just don't cause any trouble, because I don't want to pick you up," She said throwing me a sweater. I caught it and put it in the suitcase. 

"Don't worry..." I said

"Don't you dare fall in love, because it can hurt you," She said looking at me worried.

"I'm not, I have to focus on my studies," I said sadly 

"You can't fall in love because that can distract you from your studies," She said giving me good advice.

"Thanks, you want to get dinner?" I asked as I finished packing the clothes. I grabbed my wallet and phone.

"Yeah sure let's go!" She said jumping up

We walked to the car and she started the engine. I put my seatbelt on and we drove to the nearest Korean BBQ place. We came to a stop light and my sister asked me something.

"Are your friends going to the same school as you?" She asked looking at me

"Yeah, Eunha-ah is gonna be my roommate for the dorms," I said looking up from my phone.

"Do you want me to help you with your dorm?" She asked

"REALLY?" I asked and she nodded "Then yes you can help me!" I said

We arrived at the Korean BBQ place and took our seats. I took my coat off and we started to order. My sister started to cook the meat and gave it to me. She really doesn't trust me on cooking anything in a Korean BBQ place. We talked for a while and finished eating. I paid half of the bill and my sister paid the other half in the beginning. We drove home jamming out to some K-pop songs. We got home and we went to freshen up and get to bed. I put out my clothes for tomorrow and set an alarm for 7:30 am in the morning. I lie down on my bed and put on headphones. I listened to music and scrolled through my Instagram. I got a text from the Group chat of my friends.

Chingus

From: Yuju
There are going to be new transfers tomorrow!

From: Eunha
Really!
How do you know!?

From: Yuju
People are talking about on the school chat room

From: Me
Really, do you know who they are?

From: Sinb
People only said that they are seven guys coming

From: Umji
They are also saying that a new girl is coming from the states.