[Just Enjoy pt.2] [Sinhope & Sowjin] [Preview]

Sinb's pov

We were in the living room singing to songs and dancing. The girl's and guy's sister/brothers came over and we were having fun.

I was sitting on the sofa watching J-Hope dance.

"Hey, come on and just enjoy..." J-Hope said and pulled me up.

---------------------------------------------

J-Hope pulled me up and it was time to open presents. Our siblings were around the tree playing around and opening presents.J-Hope sat beside me as we watched J-Hope's sister play with mine. 

Third person

The families and friends have gathered around in the living room. J-Hope and Sinb were with Jin and Sowon driving to a nearby bakery to buy a cake. Sinb and Sowon were waiting for the cake inside the bakery while J-Hope and Jin waited in the car. All went back and celebrated with their family.

----------------------------------------------------

[Back To School]

Sowon's pov

We were all going back to school but we were just moving back. Jin was driving while Eunha and Jungkook were in the back sleeping. Jin was driving back to the school as I was looking out the window. Sinb, J-Hope, Yuju, and Jimin were in another car driving. Namjoon, Suga, Umji, and Ailee were in another car driving back to the school. Taehyung and Yerin were with Jun and Xiao. We had stopped over for coffee which I bought and I gave Jin some coffee. I woke Jungkook and Eunha up and gave them coffee. Jin kept driving after another half hour. We finally arrived and carried our bags. We saw Jisoo and her friends talking in the front of the school. I saw Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Jinyoung. When they saw me they picked up snowballs and had thrown it towards Jisoo and her friends. I giggled inside and when Jin saw he started to laugh. Jisoo and her friends walked away furious and Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Jinyoung came to us and smiled. 

"Thanks!" I said and we high-fived, Jin also did it too. 

"Your welcome. We saw what happen before. We wanted to do that for a long time so,"Jinyoung said.

"Yeah, ever since you came you were so nice. Jisoo alway fought you and we wanted to do something. It was funny how she got furious," Youngjae smile and high-fived Youngjae. 

"We have to get going now, see around," Yugyeom said and waving goodbye

We walked back and we saw Sinb, J-Hope, Yuju, and Jimin walking back to their dorm. Everyone was moving back today. I grabbed the door and opened it. I put my stuff down and Eunha jumped on her bed. I sat on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

Sinb's pov

J-Hope stayed with me and Jimin and Yuju left. Ailee and Namjoon left to get some breakfast. J-Hope and I were on my bed cuddling while watching TV. We were watching Music Bank and saw there was a dancing competition. 

"Hey we should join," J-Hope said

"Sure!" I said

"Suga has a new song," J-Hope said

"Sure we can practice and enter the contest," I said. We texted everyone and decided to meet up later. We went to the principal's office asking if we can use an extra empty room. She agreed and we got to keep the empty room and use it anytime. It was a big room with mirrors. It was dirty but we cleaned the room for the rest of the day.

-------------------------------------------------

Preview chapter for the new chapter. A new chapter will be up next week. I will be updating a chapter next week. I am trying to update every book. I'm busy with school and I'll be joining some clubs afterschool so I have no idea if I'll be updating as often. Please join the Bangchin Amino. GO to my chapter that says '[Bangchin Amino and First Day of School]' if you want to join the amino! Here are some pictures that were on Twitter.

 GO to my chapter that says '[Bangchin Amino and First Day of School]' if you want to join the amino! Here are some pictures that were on Twitter

->Jin and Sowon with Black Hair in a Fansigning<-

'I hope u learnt ur lesson! NEVER, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DISRESPECT OUR BOYS AND GFRIEND! U get tat??' @/SugaInfiresme7

'Inkigayo lineup:
Sechskies
Lee Gikwang
EXO
BTS
B.A.P
GFRIEND
BOBBY
APRIL
PENTAGON
Jeong Sewoon
ELRIS
Golden Child
Kassy
LOONA ODD EYE CIRCLE' @/girlgroupzone

RT 'you had me at bts and gfriend' @/trapmina reply to @/girlgroupzone^

-9.22.17