[Don't Worry Just Stay With Me][Sinhope]

Sinb pov

I woke up on the floor with J-hope's arms around me. I looked towards the kitchen to see Sowon and Jin cooking. I sat up and pulled away from J-hope. As I was going to get up J-hope grabbed my waist and pulled me down. 

"Please stay," He said as his eyes were still closed. I lay down beside him. "If you want you can just leave," He said as he opened his eyes. I looked at him. 

"It's okay I'll stay," I smiled. He closes his eyes and hugs me. After a few minutes, J-hope's grip on me lighten and I got up. I walk over to the kitchen and grab some bowls. I set them on the table and Sowon-unnie comes over with a bowl of ramen. J-hope walks over with a frown on. He grabs a bowl and serves himself a bowl of ramen. He leaves and goes to the couch. I didn't even notice that Eunha and Jungkook were on Eunha's bed while Umji and Suga we're on Sowon's bed. Yuju, Jimin, Ailee, Namjoon, Yerin, and Taehyung we asleep on the floor with pillows and blankets.

"What's wrong with J-hope?" Jin asked placing a bowl of ramen down. I shrug my shoulders and just ate. I finished my ramen and walked over to the sink and cleaned it. I walked to J-hope but when I came, he just left. I sat on the couch and J-hope stayed in the kitchen.

'What's wrong with him?' I thought. 

"Good Morning...Sinb-ah," Umji said getting up and walking to the kitchen and grabbing two bowls of ramen. She hands one to Suga. After ten minutes everyone was up. I was sitting on the couch while Eunha and Jungkook were playing against Yuju and Jimin. I sat there scrolling through my phone and listening to music. I walked to Eunha's bed and sat there as I watched J-hope take my spot on the couch.

"Can I play?" J-hope asked picking up a controller. 

"Yeah if you get a partner," Jimin said laughing 

"Suga, you wanna play?" J-hope asked and shook his head as he plays on his phone. He then asked Jin or Sowon but they were cooking. J-hope looks at me but he just puts the controller down and goes on his phone. I can tell he was pissed off. 

"Unnie, I'm gonna get some coffee, you want anything?" I said as I walked to the kitchen grabbing my bag. 

"No, just be careful," Sowon said 

I nodded and head out of their dorm. I walked to the exit and walk to the nearest cafe. I waited on line and ordered an Americano. I sat down on one of the seats and pull out my computer. I turn it on and finished my paper that was due in two days. I was working when a guy sat down in front of me. He was wearing all black.

"Um, excuse me...do you see someone here. You can't just sit anywhere you want, plus you don't even know who I am," I said in an annoyed tone.

"Yah, How about you be respectful to me, I'm not a stranger to you, am I?" He asked, then I noticed I heard the voice before. It was my ex...Mingyu(A/N: SORRY!)

I closed my laptop and put it in my bag. I grab my coffee and walk away from him. As I walked back to the dorm. I felt a strong grip on my wrist and then being pinned to the brick wall. I opened my eyes to see Mingyu. 

"Leaving so soon?" Mingyu asked 

"Let go of me," I said

"No, I want something," he said

"What do you want?!" I shouted

"A KISS..." Mingyu smirked. I shook my head. He just smirks and starts kissing me. I start yelling

J-Hope pov.

I walked out of the dorm room and followed Sinb. It's not stalking but I want her to be safe. I walked into the cafe and ordered an Americano. I sat in the corner looking through my phone. I saw a guy sitting in front of Sinb. They only talked for a few minutes when Sinb packed her things and left. The guy followed her out and I followed behind. I watched him grab her wrist and pin her down. I heard Sinb shouting.