[Just say yes]

Sowon's pov

I woke up to knocking. I opened my eyes and saw it was still dark. Who could be here at this time? I asked myself. I got up and the knocking got louder. I opened it and saw Jin and Jungkook. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked 

"To pick you guys up, but it seems like you're not ready yet..." Jin said letting out a chuckle. 

"What do you mean...it's only...6:13!" I shouted and ran to wake Eunha up. I shook her and she finally woke up. I grabbed her and pushed her to the bathroom with clothes. The guys came in and I went into the bathroom to change out of my old clothes. I got out and poured a cup of coffee in a travel cup. 

I grabbed my backpack and put some shoes on

I grabbed my backpack and put some shoes on. I rushed to fix the beds and I saw Jin's phone on my bedside table.

"Oh, Jin your phone..." I said throwing it to him. I grab my phone on the table and grab Eunha's bag but Jungkook had it.  We all rushed out of the room and go to class. As we walked to class I saw Jisoo and her 'gang'. Jisoo had a strawberry shake and she came near me. I kept walking but as I walked Jisoo spilled her drink on my dress. 

"Oops...Sorry, Sowon I didn't see you there.." Jisoo said and left laughing. I went to the bathroom and tried to wipe the drink off. Eunha came into the bathroom with a pink sweater and jeans. She always had extra clothes but never a sweater.

"Unnie, here..." she said handing me the clothes.

"Who's clothes are these?" I said as I put on the pink sweater. 

"Those are your jeans but the sweater's Jin..." She said and stayed quiet. 

"Alright, but it's a little too big," I said coming out of the stall. 

"Unnie let's go...we're going to be late," She said pulling me out of the bathroom. I saw Jin and Jungkook outside the girls' bathroom. 

"Thanks for the sweater, Jin..." I said as I put the dirty clothes in a plastic bag and into my backpack.

"Your welcome, now come on let's go..." Jin said putting his arm around me. We walked into the classroom just in time. I place my stuff down and pulled out my stuff. Eunha sat beside me and taking notes as Mr. Jung wrote down on the board.