[Practice Room]

J-Hope stayed with me and Jimin and Yuju left. Ailee and Namjoon left to get some breakfast. J-Hope and I were on my bed cuddling while watching TV. We were watching Music Bank and saw there was a dancing competition.

"Hey we should join," J-Hope said

"Sure!" I said

"Suga has a new song," J-Hope said

"Sure we can practice and enter the contest," I said. We texted everyone and decided to meet up later. We went to the principal's office asking if we can use an extra empty room. She agreed and we got to keep the empty room and use it anytime. It was a big room with mirrors. It was dirty but we cleaned the room for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinb's pov

J-Hope sat on the ground and got a text. 

"Hey, Sinb...the others are coming soon. They're coming with food and water...." He said as he looked at his phone.

J-Hope got up and opened the door but when he did Lisa and Jisoo fell on the ground

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?" He asked and he suddenly closed the door before they could answer. "I don't understand those girls..." He said rolling his eyes

"Me either. Yah! What was the song you were talking about?" I asked as I picked up the cleaning supplies and put it in a nearby closet. 

"Oh, the guys and I wrote a song...it's called DNA," He said and he grabbed my arm. He pulled me out of the room and locked the door. He pulled me to his dorm and grabbed different books on the shelf. He kept opening the books and checking them but he keeps throwing them on the bed or on the floor. He grabs the last book on the shelf and opens it up. He then grabs my arm and drags me back to the practice room. He grabs the key in his pocket and opens the door. He closes it behind him and hands me the book. I open the book and I'm met with lyrics in the book. I grab my bag on the ground and find one of the notebooks my parents gave me. I open up to one of the pages and saw the same handwriting. I once lost my notebook in the buses and found it in my doorway the next day. 

"Did you find this notebook from somewhere before?" I asked as I held up the book my mom had given me. 

"Yeah, Suga found it in the buses when coming to my house," he said and the looked confused. "I also had written some lyrics in it. I had written it but I forgot to take it out. I thought it was mine. I actually brought it to a house," He said and looked at the book and then at me. 

"You're the onnly that wrote those lyrics?" I asked as I sat down 

"What do you mean?" He asked confused

" Although I like you I'm looking elsewhere...." I said and his eyes widen. 

"That was your book," He said and looking shocked at me.