19.

After all the memories flooded in I saw a bright light but something kept telling me to run away from it. Then I heard a voice. It was Jacks. "Stay with me Princess!" "Don't leave me please!" Hearing that made me turn around and run from the light. I wasn't ready to die yet. I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by the bright lights. I slowly regained my focus and looked to my right to see a sleeping Jack.

"Jack?" I croaked.

"Haley! Your awake! They said you might never wake up!" He said as tears brimmed his eyes but not sad tears. Happy tears and a real smile spread across his face.

"I'm still here." I weakly smiled as he pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you more." He said out of no where.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Before you passed out and fell into your coma you said, 'I love you' and I love you more." He said as it finally clicked in my brain. I was in a coma.

How long was I gone?

How long was Jack here?

"Wait how long have I been in a coma?" I asked seeing as he was in completely different clothes.

"Two weeks." He said squeezing my hand as the reality hit me like a truck.

"I've been gone that long?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"And I only left twice. That was to get clothes. My whole closet is pretty much here." He said gesturing to the pile of clothes on the chair.

"How did I get so lucky." I said kissing him once more feeling grateful for this special boy.

"Hay, I have to tell you something..." Jack said tightening his grip on my hand.

"Jack? What is it?" I said feeling his hands get clammy.

"We...we are going on tour... It's going to be a long one too..." Jack confessed letting a tear slide.

"Oh Jack I'm so happy for you!" I basically squealed.

"Thank you Princess. I knew you would understand." He said smiling.

"When do you leave?" I asked smiling back at him.

"At the end of February." He said frowning.

"Thats 4 months away! We have to have the best four months of our life." I said never losing my smile. Of course I was upset, but if I pretended to be happy maybe it will be easier on him.

"How about I go see when you can leave okay?" He asked standing up as he pretended to smile.

"Okay." I faked the best smile I could while replying. As soon as he walked out I let the tears slide. I heard footsteps so I wiped my tears and smiled again.

"They said you can leave now!" He said excitedly allowing a real smile to form.

"Okay let's go see Isla!" I said happily. I got up slowly and my legs felt numb. Jack came and helped me stand up and then he walked me to the car. He got in the drive side after I got in the passenger. He grabbed my hand and started the car. As soon as we pulled up to his house Isla came running out.

"HALEY, BUBBY YOUR HOME!!" She screamed tackling us in a hug.

"Awe I missed you cutie!" I said as we walked in the house.

"Hey... I don't really want to tell her yet but we are heading back to LA tomorrow.." Jack whispered in my ear. I instantly frowned. I wasn't ready to leave  yet but I was at the same time.

"Haley what's wrong?" Isla said hugging me tighter.

"Oh nothing princess," I said kissing her forehead. We all spent the rest of the night together and she slept in the room with us.

"We aren't going to tell her. Are we?" I whispered after she fell asleep.

"Mom thinks it will we best if we just leave since our flight is around 2 am." Jack replied frowning.

"I'm gonna miss her so much." I said.

"I'm gonna miss her too." Jack replied kissing her temple.

"How do you do it?" I asked as Isla held onto my hand in her sleep like Jack always does.

"It honestly breaks my heart to have to leave her over and over again." He said frowning.

"Do you ever tell her your leaving?" I asked as he turned his attention partially back to the movie that was playing.

"No.." he mumbled as a tear slid down his cheek that I softly wiped away.

"Aww Jack. It will be okay. I'll be there this time." I said leaning over Isla to kiss his cheek.

"I know.. but it's still going to be hard. She FaceTimes me crying and it breaks my heart." He sadly replied.

"You know, if your mom comes to LA with us..." I rambled.

"No." He grumbled.

"Oh..." I sheepishly replied slightly scared by his sudden mood swing.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be rude or scare you... it's just that if they are there I won't ever get to have time for you and I." He replied with a frown.

"Ohhh." I said just now getting what he was hinting at. Causing me to slightly laugh.

"Yeah, I love them but if they were there they would be over all the time. We don't get very much alone time as it is." He said finally smiling for the first time since we started talking.

"I know we don't get much alone time but it makes us cherish every second of it." I said smiling back at him.

"That's true. It really does." He said turning his attention back to the TV.

Haley101: Vouge is quaking

[tagged; JackAveryMusic]

@seaveydaniel: trust me they really aren't.

@imzachherron: dang is he single??

@jonahmarais: what are those lips😂💀

@beautychickee: ^^^

@corbynbesson: ^^^^

@jackaverymusic: why do you do this to me😭😭

@haley101: I SWEAR I LOVE YOU!!!

@user1: there is nothing cuter than this relationship.

@hater1: eww Haley you could do so much better.

@loganpaul: THASSS MUHHH BOIIIIII!

@jackaverymusic: @loganpaul leave😂😂

————————————————————

Mmmm welll that's all for this chapter. btw i almost forgot to update today. oopssssss