15.

We finished our food and started to leave because after I eat I'm always sleepy for some reason.

"Is my gorgeous princess ready to go?" Jack asked grabbing my hand and pecking my lips.

"As long as I'm with you. And 13!" I said smiling at him.

"Well let's go. Hey, how about we go see the new It movie?" He asked overly excited.

"But Jackyyy! You know I don't really enjoy scary movies!" I groaned.

"Yes i know, but you'll be with me and I will cuddle you. We can go to the movie theater where they have the couch beds." He said looking into my eyes with so much hope.

"You always win!" I groan giving in.

"That's because you love me." Jack replied pecking my lips.

"That's very true. I love you very much but now I only owe you 12 kisses." I said playing with my promise ring.

"As I love you. But now it's time to watch the best movie of the millennium." Jack almost screamed as we got in the car.

"Alright, alright lets go before I change my mind." I replied already regretting it. We got to the theater and Jack ran up to the counter. I saw the girl flirt with him but he wasn't really paying attention he was just worrying about getting candy and popcorn. "Jack I think you need to calm down." I said laughing while pecking his lips. "11 by the way."

He laughed then said, "I think you need to calm down missy."

"I'm actually very calm at the moment. Well im freaking out internally but externally I'm calm." I said trying to smile but failing miserably.

"Aww princess don't worry I'll be right there. I would never let anything happen to you gorgeous." He said pecking my lips once again. If I'm being honest I love clingy Jack. "10!" I yelled walking through the door to the sitting area. I picked out a couch bed in the very back.

"Well, well, well, looks like you picked the perfect seat for us gorgeous." Jack said climbing over me and laying down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I pressed my head into his chest.

"I love this." I mumbled into his shirt.

"Me too princess, me too." He replied kissing my head. The movie started and the jump scares got me so bad. I almost fell off the seat but every time Jack drew random shapes on my legs because he knew it would calm me down.

After the movie we headed straight home because I was not plainning to run into any clowns anytime soon. Or any red balloons. "How are you feeling babygirl?" Jack asked intertwining our fingers.

"Okay I guess. Still a tad bit shooketh." I replied causing myself and Jack to laugh a little bit.

"Even while your scared you still manage to make me smile." Jack said flashing his dazzling smile.

"Do you purposely dazzle people or do you actually not know your doing it." I asked looking down.

"You told me that I dazzle people once before but the only thing that matters is if I dazzle you." He said putting his finger under my chin lifting my head and kissing me passionately once we pulled up to the house.

"Awe Jack. Come on I wanna cuddle and I'm still a little scared." I said once I pulled away. "Oh and 9 kisses left. Use them wisely."

"Aspens still here babe. Remember that. We have to be careful. You never know what she's going to do." He said squeezing my hand lightly that he still held.

"Can we go live on YouNow please? I love your fans. Some of them are so supportive. And we can always lock the door it will be okay." I said smiling at him and opening my door.

"Of course gorgeous." He replied meeting me in front of the car.

"You know you never call me Haley." I said as we walked through the door.

"That's because I love calling you princess and gorgeous because you are my gorgeous princess." He replied. He's such a cheesy person at times. Its adorable.

"Aw, Jack your cute but you should be saying that to me." We heard Aspen say from the top of the stairs.

"Hey Aspen, how are you?" I asked annoyed but still trying to be nice.

"Oh like you care." She said rolling her eyes.

"Cmon princess lets go." Jack said as we walked past her. We got into our room and locked the door. I went and grabbed my computer so we could go live on YouNow.

(Haley, comment, Jack)

Hey guys!! We missed you guys so we thought we'd go live again!

Hey Haley we all missed you too!!

Awe that's sweet!

You guys are legit goals, how do you stay so happy together? Ily both!

Well you see we both spend as much time together as possible and we always tell each other the truth. We also trust each other.

Definitely captured that!!

Ooooh send me it!

How's it going with Aspen there?

I feel like aspen is a very nice girl and that's all I'm going to say.

Does Jack love your naturally curly hair or your straight hair?

I love her naturally curly hair. Its so beautiful!

What's your favorite thing about Jack?

I love how he treats me like a princess.

What's your favorite thing about Haley?

I love everything about Haley! Absolutely everything!

See what I mean guys.

"Well guys I think we are gonna get off here. It was so much fun to hang out for a bit we love you all!! Byeee!!"

We got off YouNow and just layed on the bed talking.

"Haley... I have to tell you something... please don't say no..." Jack said scaring me.

"Jack your scaring me." I said sitting up.

"I'mgoinghomeforaweekandiwantyoutocome." He said very fast.

"Woah woah woah, slow down." I said running my hands through his hair.

"I'm going home for a week and I want you to come." He said calming down.

"Really!!" I said getting excited.

"Your not gonna say no right?" He asked looking up at me with so much hope.

"Why would I say no?" I asked shocked that he would think I would say no.

"Because you'll have to go away for a whole week!" Jack replied looking very confused.

Well here's your weekly update. Btw thank you guys so much for 1K reads like what?!?!? I wrote two new stories should I post them??