4.

"Jonah. Wait." I stopped him just as his lips touched mine.

"I-I... Gah I'm so s-sorry. I di-" He started to say but I put my finger over his mouth to quite him.

"Look it's okay. Its just that I just moved here and I don't wanna lose my only friends I'm sorry for kissing you back." I said frowning.

"No no no, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't apologize it was me. Im so stupid at times and don't think. Look I will wait. I really will. I will ask you before doing anything, okay?" He asked me with a hopeful smile.

Awe, thank you." I say smiling. Then we hear someone banging on my door.

"Send him out or we will have to come get him!" I hear Daniel yell causing me to laugh.

"We can get in Haley!" I hear Jack yell.

"Go hurry before they break down my door!" I say kissing his cheek.

"Bye beautiful. Have a great night and sleep well!" He says before opening her door.

Jonah's pov/

"Uh Jonah. Why is your hair messed up and why are you shirtless?" Zach asked smirking at me.

"1.) I had just got out of the shower. 2.) I didn't wear a shirt over here." I said running into our room. "Guys we have to let her move in with us." I randomly said.

"Are you crazy!! There can only be 5 why don't we B-O-Y-S!" Corbyn said thinking I wanted to replace one of them.

"No I mean like a roommate. Just think she's a dancer. She's a singer and she's a model. She can give us some good reputation. And she is 15 living in LA we can't let her live alone!" I say smiling at the thought of her.

"Okay you have a good point Jonah. Look I'll think about it okay?" He said starting to give in.

"Thank you so much!" With that I walked over and plopped on the bed and snapped her. I captioned the snap, "Goodnight beautiful." She answered with a snap that said, "Goodnight handsome. Thanks for the amazing night!!! Sleep well!!" My next snap was captioned, "You too see you tomorrow!" //read at 3:50 am

I rolled over and plugged my phone onto the charger so I could go to sleep.

*the next morning*

Haley's pov/

I got up and saw a snap from Jonah which said, "Goodmorning princess." So I snapped back a pic of me with morning hair brushing my teeth that said, "Mornin." I went into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

Text convo:
To GC (Jo is Jonah and J is Jack)

H: Don't order breakfast I made it for all of us.

Jo: That's nice.

D: Aye you haven't forgot us yet😂❤️

H: Nope so get over here. Doors unlocked.

I got some plates out and put the pancakes on all of them. As I was setting them down on the table the boys all walk in.

"Well someone looks like they slept good." Corbyn says laughing at my bed head.

"Oh yeah. These beds are nice here." I say laughing with him. I was standing at the counter eating since there was only 5 chairs when I feel two arms wrap around my waist. "Well good morning to you too." I say.

"Just thought you could use a hug." He said smiling his jaw dropping smile but I couldn't smile back because I felt so much guilt. I didn't really like him like that.

"Woah what's goin on over here." Zach said walking around the corner.

"Just a friendly hug." Jonah said still smiling.

"Mhmmm I bet it is." Zach said smirking and walking back to the table.

"Woah maybe we need to slow down. We are gonna get caught." I said halfheartedly laughing.

"No it's okay trust me." Jonah said. If only I would have known not to trust him that easily.