6.

The sun was shining down on me while my hair was scattered across my face. My breathing was as even as ever while soft snores escaped my lips ever so often.

Once I had woke up I had two snaps from Jack and Jonah. Shit.

I roll over and open Jacks first. His was a pic of him still in bed with his glasses on and the caption, "Goodmorning princess." As I stared at the picture I could feel
the heat rising to my cheeks. I smile to myself as I hop out of the bed and walk to the bathroom.

I reply a pic of my messed up hair and brushing teeth teeth captioned, "Goodmorning prince;)" Now what I've been dreading. Jonah's.

His was a pic of the ground with the caption, "We should talk....." I immediately knew something was up. I had a feeling he found out about me and Jack having dinner last night. Although, maybe it wasn't that.

I replied with a pic of my feet and captioned it, "Yea we should..." I sent it and began making a bowl of cereal. As soon as I finished pouring the milk there was a soft knock on the door.

I open it to see Jonah. He had a hickey on his neck. I wasn't really upset because I didn't like him like that. He felt like a brother to me.

"Look. I like you. A lot. But I just don't think that your the one for me you know? I like you but I want you in my life forever so can we just be bestfriend's?" He said looking at the ground rambling.

"Of course we can Jonah. Honestly that's what I wanted to talk about too. I like someone else and I'm so so so sorry about that." I say giving him a slight smile that he returned as soon as I said I liked someone else which immediately caught my attention.

"Ooooh. Maybe I can help with this. I am a guy ya know." He says laughing.

"This is gonna be the best friendship ever." I say giving him a small hug.

"Duhh we're awesome." He replied hugging me back.

We talked about everything from ex's to family life. I got to know Jonah more than I thought I ever would. Around two hours later I remembered I had my photo shoot so I called Jack as Jonah headed back to his room.

*On the phone*

Me: Hey Noodles.

Jack: Hello my beautiful princess.

Me: You still coming to my shoot? I'm leaving in 5.

Jack: I'll be over in 3. See ya.

Me: see ya Noodle.

I smiled as I looked at my lock screen. It made me realize how much of a mess moving to Cali would have been if I hadn't met Jack and the boys. It was a selfie I took with Jack in my hotel room last night before we headed out to dinner. I begin thinking about last night when I was interrupted by someone knocking.

I open the door and see a smiling Jack and instantly melted at the sight.

"Noodles!!" I yell jumping in his arms and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Princess!!" Jack mimics holding my legs so I don't fall.

"I missed you, but we have to go." I say getting down and grabbing his hand.

"Alright let's do this thing." He said as we walked to the car.

On our way to the shoot we laughed and sang to any and every song that came on the radio as I thought of a way to bring up my conversation with Jonah.

"I talked to Jonah." I said bluntly as I stared at Jack, his expression immediately changed.

"Oh.." he says frowning.

"I told him I just wanted to be friends." I say smiling and holding his hand a little tighter.

"Good." He says smiling while never taking his eyes from the road.

I had just finished modeling when Jack came up behind you wrapping his arms around me giving me this feeling I would never get used to.

"You did great princess." He says while kissing my cheek.

"Haha thanks." I said while laughing. "I didn't really have to do anything. Everyone kinda did it for me." I continued as I turned around in his arms and smiled.

"Well let's head out for a celebratory dinner then?" He suggested.

"Oohhhh like a date" I said smirking.

"Maybeeeee." He said winking while intertwining our fingers and kissing my hand. We walked to the car and got in.

We arrived at the restaurant and I got a burger and fries while he got a chicken sandwich and onion rings. We talked for more than an hour just enjoying each other's company until we realized we should probably head home because it was getting late.

"Haley, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked while we were in the elevator.

"Of course I will Jack." I said giving him a kiss. We walked to our rooms and right before I went in I gave him one final kiss on the lips knowing i would fall asleep right after my shower.

A/N tbh I know this was sucky but like just wait lol. Tbh making new friends is fun. Until you fall for one. Which truly sucks. Especially if they like your best friend......... oh well.... see y'all in the next chapter....