2.

*Flashback*

"Guys hurry up I'm starving!" I scream

"Coming!" They all yell at the same time.

*End of flashback*

They all walked out with skate boards and I had mine in the crook of my arm.

"Who would've known you liked skateboarding." The one with white hair said with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm just very good at hiding it. But I bet I can do better tricks than all of you." I say smirking.

"Oh yeah? Is that a challenge?" Jack asks smiling.

"It will be after I get some pizza in my body if I can live long enough to skateboard there." I say looking at them all.

Jack: "Alright alright let's go get this chick some pizza!" He said laughing.

We started skateboarding and I was in the middle because I had no idea where we were going. We got there and sat down and ordered our pizza.

"Hey guys, I just want to say thank you. It means a lot that you would let me hang out with you guys. At home I have no one and I'm happy to know I have a few people to lean on here." I said smiling.

"No, thank you. Its nice to finally have a girl in our group even if she acts like us. And it's nice to finally meet someone who doesn't know us from our fame." Corbyn said returning the smile. We finished eating and paid.

"Hey you guys know any good skate parks? Skateboarding takes my mind off things." I asked mainly at Jack.

Jack: "Oh theirs a really good one over by our pal Logans house. You prolly know him tho."

"Nope doesn't ring a bell." I said laughing lightly.

Jonah: "Woah this is like the first person I've ever met who doesn't know Logan. We gotta go there now!" He said squeezing my arm.

"Owie chill out Jonah." I squeal.

"Oh sorry." He said loosening his grip but still holding on to my arm.

"So are we going or not?" I said giggling and they all joined.

"Sure lets go!" Daniel said running and jumping up on his skateboard as Jack walked up and grabbed my hand. I followed them all the way to a big apartment complex and walked in with them. They walked to the elevator and went to the top floor and knocked on the door all the way at the end. Then a very large guy that looked to be in his early twenties opened the door.

"Heyo its the Why Don't We boys and a girl?" A boy with a mop on his head said looking at the camera but talking to the boys.

"Logan! My man!" Zach said running and jumping on Logans back. Logan turned off the camera and Zach crawled off. "So we have an emergency. "This is Haley," he said pointing to me. "And she doesn't know who you are!" Zach practically screamed.

"Oh no. You know what this calls for!" Logan said as he ran into his room.

"Don't be scared he's cool. But duck when he gets here so you don't get shot with merch." Jack whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I saw all the boys get down when we heard footsteps and then a boom. It scared the heck out of me then I picked it up and stood there confused.

"Welcome to the Logang!!" Logan yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Uh thanks?" I said but realizing it sounded like a question.

"So now you know Logan but let me see your phone real quick please?" Jack asked making me immediately smile. So I handed it to him and he was on it for a few mins. Then he pulled his out and did something else then handed it back to me. "I followed all your socials and added you on snap so we can start a streak." He said smiling.

Jonah's pov/

She's really cute and I think I'm gonna steal her before Jack does.

"Yo Jonah you okay there." She said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh oh yeah sorry." I blushed realizing she caught me staring at her. Then my phone buzzed so I looked down and saw it said I had a snap from Haley. I opened it was a picture of her not looking at the phone just a random pic of her face. I took a snap and wrote, "Cutie" on it and pressed send then shut my phone. We talked with Logan for a little while longer then we rode our skateboards home.