9.

Haley's pov/

Today's my birthday and I'm so excited. I remembered Christina will be here soon. I'm still upset with Jack but I'm just going to be happy today. Pretend that nothing happened because it's my day. I deserve to be happy. I get up and walk to my closet to get ready.

Jacks pov/

I'm going to make it up to her today. I was up until 3 am planning her birthday party and sending invitations then I woke up at 6 to make her breakfast and get her some roses. I walk to her room and knock on the door.

"Just a minute!!" I hear her beautiful voice say. He voice reminds me of an angel. Its so precious. I stand there and wait for her then she opens the door looking absolutely stunning. I was speechless.

"Jack??? You did all this for me!!!" She squeals looking at all the candy and makeup and breakfast I had in my hands causing me to smile.

"Anything for my princess." I say still smiling.

"Well I feel like a jerk now. I'm so s-" I cut her off mid sentence.

"No Haley. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would've taken it that way and I hurt you. I apologize. This is only the beginning of my apology. Its your birthday and I promise today is going to be a day you remember!" I yell the last sentence causing her to smile.

"Your so good to me! How do I deserve you!" She says causing me to slightly blush.

Haley's pov/

"I'm the lucky one here. But go sit down before your pancakes get cold." He says smiling.

"Okay!" I squeal running in the apartment. I do not deserve this amazing boy. He does everything for me and I treated him like that. I'm such a petty person. I need to get better because he deserves the best.

Haley101: and I still wanna know how I got lucky enough to get a boyfriend who makes me breakfast in bed?!?!? @jackaverymusic

Comments-

@Jackaverymusic- Anything for my baby on her birthday! I love you!😍❤️

@seaveydaniel- First you cheat on me now she gets my breakfast in bed?!? Wow🙄 @Jackaverymusic

@jonahmarais- Happy happy birthday to the biggest pain in my but! Love ya best friend!

@imzachherron- @corbynbesson please make me breakfast in bed when ur done making out with @beautychickee thanks!!

@beautychickee- @corbynbesson I told you they know!!! Ughhh!! Jk, happy birthday best friend see you soon!!!

@user1- where can I buy a Jack?? I need one asap!

@user2- yeah me too!!!

@eby- happy day of birth to you!! love ya!!

@haley101: you guys are too good to me. @jackaverymusic I love you baby! @seaveydaniel sorry hun. @jonahmarais ahh thank you best friend! I love ya too. @imzachherron get outta my comment section. @beautychickee I'm so ready to see you!! @eby ugh your too good to me.
///////////////////////////////////////

Finished with a chapter!! Boom. Sorry I haven't been updating I'm lazy schools started instagram is bae and all in all I've had writers block. But I'm temporarily back!❤️