13.

"Don't 'Aspen' me Jack. I honestly can't believe you. Oh by the way sorry slut but I'll always be his first choice." She said smiling at him.

"Aspen I think it's time for you to leave." Daniel said coming into the room.

"Or what? You know you can't do anything. I have daddy on speed dial." She said smirking.

"You know how about I just leave..." I said letting go of Jacks hand.

"Haley no." Jack said grabbing my hand again.

"No Haley. You don't need to leave." Daniel said looking at me with a sympathetic smile.

"No I think she does." She said look at mine and Jacks intertwined fingers.

"Aspen, please just go. We ended things when you left. There's no reason to be mad. Your with Eli remember." Jack said still looking in my eyes.

"You know what. Fine. I'll go. But trust me this isn't the last time you'll hear from me." She said walking out and slamming the door.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled tearing up.

"For what? You have nothing to be sorry about." Jack said hugging me close to his body.

"I caused this. I'm sorry." I said letting a few tears slide.

"Hey, you didn't do anything. I caused this not you, I promise." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay Jack... If you say so..." I say faking a smile. "I think I'm gonna head to hang with Eby and Aqsa. You can text me if you want to." I hugged Jack while he kissed my forehead.

"I will baby girl." He said smiling at me. I stood outside and texted my girls

Me: hey babes whatcha doin?

Eby: chillin hbu?

Aqsa: I'm chillin with Kiera

Me: I was wondering if you wanted to chill with me lol.

Aqsa: we're down. You'll luv Kiera she's so funny.

Eby: I'm so down. Wanna meet at Starbucks in the Grove??

Me: sounds good see ya in 10?

Aqsa: got it

Eby: comin

I ordered an Uber and headed to Starbucks. When I got there Eby was already there so I ran in and tackled her into a hug.

"I've literally missed you so much and it's been like a day," I said laughing.

"I've missed you too babe." She said laughing with me.

"Where's Aqsa and the new girl?" I asked curious.

"They should be here any minute now." She said with a shrug and as if almost on cue they walked through the door and to our table.

"BABE!!!" I screamed jumping into her arms.

"Hey babes I missed you." She said as we all laughed. "So this is Kiera she's absolutely awesome. You'll love her."

"As long as she doesn't try to steal my boyfriend too then we will be babes." I said starting to get agitated again.

"Oh yeah is that what you wanted to talk about?" Aqsa asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah... So do any of you know Aspen Loeffler?" I asked my face suddenly dropping.

"I think I follow her on insta." Kiera said opening insta.

"Well she came to LA to see the boys and I guess her and Jack had a thing going on a little while ago and now she hates me and wants him back. What do I do?" I reached my hand up to wipe a tear that I didn't even know was there.

"Hey don't cry. He loves you and you know that." Eby said trying to get me to stop crying.

"But what if he loves her more. I can't lose him he's my everything." I said feeling more tears begin to fall as if my world was crashing down all over again.

Jacks pov/

I felt my phone buzz and it was a call from Aqsa. I hit accept and right before I put the phone up to my ear she texted, "don't say anything just listen," so I put the phone up to my ear and listened into their conversation.

"But what if he loves her more. I can't lose him he's my everything," I knew by the voice it was Haley and she was crying.

"Babe your not gonna lose him and you know that just as well as I do. He loves you." I heard Aqsa reply.

"But Aspen is everything I'm not, she's pretty, funny, skinny, how can I compete with that?" I heard Haley say and hearing those words hurt my heart so much. She is absolutely beautiful and I thought I told her that already.

"That's not true. Your absolutely gorgeous." I heard a new girl voice say. I couldn't take listening to her talk bad about herself anymore so I texted Aqsa, "Just let me talk to her. Get her home. I need to tell her she's wrong. I absolutely love her. She is the only thing that motivates me to fulfill my dreams.  She's my bestfriend, the love of my life. The person I want to marry. Bring her here in 30 mins. No earlier no later." Then I called Corbyn.

(Phone call)

"Hey Corbs can you go with me to the jewelry store?"

"Oh sure. Can Christina come?"

"Yeah I'll need her help. I'll tell you why when we get there I'm ordering the Uber now."

I hung up the phone and ran downstairs only to be greeted by Christina and Corbyn. "Ready to go?" I asked walking towards the door.

"Yeah can I ask why we're going?" Christina said.

"I'm tired of Haley feeling like I don't love her so I'm getting her a promise ring. I'm going to promise to marry her one day when we get older and the time is right because she lights up my entire day." I said smiling as we got into the car. My heart got even happier as we pulled up to the jewelry store because I couldn't wait much longer to see her, hug her, and tell her that no matter what I will always love her

Sorry for the cliffhanger y'all. I might post again today what do you think??

-update: its almost midnight and im editing this entire story. haha lifes great man😂