19

"Hey, where's Jared?" Devon asked as he walked into the kitchen the following morning. Waking up without his little in his arms worried him, but he was sure hew as safe and sound on the beach.

"Some girl came by via jet ski and took him for a ride," Macy replied. "He'll be back soon though. No need to worry. "

"How can I not worry. He's out on the lake with a starnger, and yesterday, he didn;t wear hs lifejacket. What if he drowns?" Devon excalimed.

"Alright, I know your daddy senses are takng over, but relax. Jared is a big boy too, and he can do what he wants. He made a friend, let him hang out with her," Brian reasoned.

"Ugh," Devon groaned. He plopped down into his chair angry. He was hoping to spend some time with his boyfriend on the trip, but with him always running off, it was getting annoyng.

"Relax, he will be back soon," Macy encouraged.

"While I wait, I might as well ask about your relationship. If you;re a little, what exactly do you do?"

"Well, we've decided that what we are best at is actually not being the traditional little and mommy. While Macy is my mommy, she's more like my dom. She takes care of me, but wrecks me in the bedroom," Brian purred.

"It's what works best for us," Macy shrugged.

"And you're okay with this?"

"While I do love the little caregiver life, I like watching it more thn living it. I'm a freak, a master who must be in control always. So I can be Jared's auntie all I want, and I will be satified with that," she replied with a large smile.

"Aww, I lvoe you auntie," Jared cooed as he walked into the kitchen, wrappng Macy up in his wet arm.

"Gross, baby, you;re all wet," she gagged.

"Yeah, only I can make her wet," Brian exclaimed.

Jared quickly plugged his fingers in his ears and sang "la la la" as he exited the kitchen and headed back outside to the beach. DEvon quickly ran after him, happy he already had his bathing suit on. "Hey, little one, where are you going?"

"I'm going to go sit on the dock. Care to join me?" Jared asked.

Wrapping his arm around Jared's wait, Devon led his boy over to the dock. The two sat on the edge and dangled their feet in the water as they watched the boats pass by. "How have you enjoyed your week of big space?"

"As much as I love it, I'm looking forward to going home tomrrrow ad being your little again. I miss it."

"We could always go back to it now," Devin reasoned. He grabbed Jareds hand and held it tightly in his own. "I miss being your daddy."

"You've always been my daddy. I don't know what to tell you," he laiuhed. "Come on. Let's go pack."