1

There is no greater fear in the world than the fear of losing a best friend. For Jared, he could never lose Devon. Devon, the man who stuck by him through all the years of harrassment he faced in high school. Devon was the man who made Jared feel safe, loved, and protected. The last thing he needed was to lose that comfort.

But there was one other comfort that came to Jared. It all started freshman year when his cousin who had toruble making it the bathroom came over for a visit. A single diaper was left behind, and Jared figured he would keep it in the bathroom for the next time he came over.

A diaper was a special object to many. For an infant, it was like a sign of youth and innocence, like nothing bad could ever break through to hurt them because no one would dare try to. That sense of protection was exactly what Jared longed and craved for. He never wanted to be hurt again.

So when no one was around, Jared decided to put the diaper on. Despite the small size of it, it fit. He pulled up a pair of tighty-whities up over the diaper to conceal it from ever being exposed and to keep it from possibly falling off.

He never went in the diaper, despite how much he wanted to. Instead, he would take it off and put it back on whenever he wanted to feel that protection that the diaper gave him. He did so for years, and even when he was about to graduate from high school, he still wore it.

No one ever knew about what he did. He couldn't fathom the idea of someone ossibly finding out. He would be mortiphied. He wore the diaper for comfort, not some fetsh that everyone seemed to despise unless they were part of it.

Especially Devon. Devon thought of people who didn;t act their respected age to be considered weird and a nusiciance. He was professional, mature, and it made him popular in the school. Everyone loved him and the class he had, and there was no way things would ever change.

Not even him. Jared, the boy who just wanted to feel safe and loved.

-

Please vote!