Ch 18 Part 3/4

Skylar's POV

I slept so uncomfortably. Jackson took a lot longer than I expected him to last night. The last thing I remember was crawling to the back seat to get comfortable, I don't even recall falling asleep. I slept through the night but woke up with my body aching from the uncomfortable sleeping conditions.

When I woke up this morning with my face inches away from a pair of dirty gym socks I figured we were still stuck. The sunlight beamed through the windows of the truck. I tried stretching out with not much luck. I turned over so that my back was against the seat. I saw Jackson leaned back in the drivers seat. I'd say he looked cute but his snoring ruined it. I was disgusted that I was still covered in mud, and wanted nothing but to shower. I can't believe we made out and had oral sex while this dirty. That ones definitely going in with the rest of the skeletons in my closet.

I heard my bones popping as I sat up. I saw that we weren't in the same spot from last night. I looked around confused. I saw a house in front of us and put two and two together.

"Jackson." I said rubbed my face. His snoring probably drowned me out. "Jackson!" I shouted and kicked the back of his seat. He sprang up and hit his head on the roof of the truck.

"Ahh." He rubbed his forehead. I rolled my eyes at him, beyond not in the mood.

"It's morning." I said in a cranky tone. He looked at me with his eyes squinted. It took him a while to process what was going on. I waited with my arms folded and head against the window. "There's a key in the small plant by the door." He said resting his head.

"I'm going to go shower."

"The bathroom's in the first hallway, first door on the right." I stirred a little more than began moving. "Do I look as rough as you?" He asked.

"I'm giving you a get out of jail free card with that one, if you use another comment like that I will make this truck a part of your anatomy." He backed off and put his hands up in defense.

I climbed to the front of the truck. There was dried mud everywhere. The temperature had gotten a lot warmer since yesterday. The sun was completely out. I went to open the door and got frustrated when It wasn't cooperating with me. I jerked on it and hit it a couple of times. Jackson's unlocked it and looked at me. I glared at him and got out. I grabbed my bag and headed for the house. The front of it looked like it belonged in a sitcom, America's favorite home every Tuesday from 8:00 to 8:30. There were two plants on the porch, a larger one to the left and a small on the right. I reached in the pot of and felt a cold metal. I opened the door, leaving the key inside the hole. The house was neater than I expected. There wasn't a lot of decoration, I guess that's what you get when there are only two men in the house. I had all weekend to admire the house, right now I needed to wash up. I followed Jackson's directions through the first hallway, first door on the left. It was a small bathroom that also gave you that at home feeling. I placed my bag on the counter and looked at the horror in the mirror. I looked like I've been tumbling through a swamp. I didn't want to stare and disrupt myself any more than I needed to. Stripping from the dirty clothes I felt a lot lighter. It didn't take long for the water to heat up. Before I knew it my body was in a much needed warm sensation. Water never felt so good. For the longest I just let the water come over me. My hair was added to the mix, I cant believe I let Jackson rub his hands through it last night. I'm all for having my hair played with but not when he's been in dirt. The bottom of the tub showed all the dirt that on my body. There was a bottle of liquid body wash, I squirted the bottle all over me and scrubbed.

I had cleaned myself about four separate times, now I just stood there with the water still running down. The only reason I hadn't gotten out was because I didn't want the water to stop. My body was completely clean now.