Ch 13 [Just Us]

SORRY ITS TAKING ME A LONG TIME TO UPDATE, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND TENNIS. BUT IM ON SPRING BREAK AND IM GOING TO TRY TO GET IN AS MANY CHAPTERS AS POSSIBLE. IN THIS CHAPTER CARLY GETS A LITTLE... SINISTER.

"So you're dating him now?" Logan asked leaning back in his desk.

"I don't know." I rolled my eyes. I loved that I could talk to Logan about Jackson without getting judged, but he can be quite annoying about it.

"So what happened Monday night?"

"Nothing, he and Kyle came home, that's pretty much it."

He gave me a suspicious look and folded his arms. "Nothing happened?"

"That's what I said." I raised my eyebrows. "And can you not give me the Judgement Day look."

"As long as you stop giving me bullshit." I slapped him in the back of his head. He winced and laughed a bit.

"Could we keep the chatter to a minimum, thank you." Our teacher continued grading tests, we snickered and held our heads down. We were suppose to be going over our notes for the test tomorrow. I'm sure I'll do well, Logan will do okay if I do.

We heard a knock at the door and most of us students turned around. Jackson of all people walked in and stood in the door frame.

"Mrs. Moore needs to see Skylar, now." he flashed his charming smile to Ms. Donovan. She peered at him over her glasses and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." she continued grading the assignments. I looked at Jackson, he smiled at me from the door. I gathered my things and put them into my bad. I avoided the looks I was getting from Logan.

"Bullshit." he mumbled under his breath.

"Drop it." I did the same as I stood and headed for the door. Jackson held it open for me while I walked out.

"Thank you." he said to Ms. Donovan before closing the door.

We walked down the hall, it was silent for a while. I could feel him looking at me. Things between us have been pretty lovey dovey since I got back from Ohio. He started back visiting me in the middle of the night. I often ask myself how I truly feel about Jackson. I accepted that I have a little crush on him, even though he's a guy, but whether there's something more is a toss up. He's really cute and clearly feels some type a way towards me, but I don't know if I can see us together. I looked over at him, he smiled and winked at me. I wanted to slap him for making me blush.

"So, what does Mrs. Moore want with me?" I asked walking ahead of him to hide my red cheeks.

"Nothing." he said following me.

"Then why did you pull me out of class?" I asked.

"For this.." he walked up behind me and hugged me from behind and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Perks of being a fourth period office aide." he smiled.

"PDA much?" I smiled as I unwrapped his arms. I turned around to face him still holding his hands. I hated how he could make me act so girly and stupid.

"There's no one around." I did a quick scan of the halls, we were completely alone. "Now where were we?" he leaned down to try to kiss me again.

"I need to get back to class." I had no intention of going back to history but I needed a reason to avoid the kiss. If anyone saw us I'd die.

"You're such a goodie goodie." he teased. He led me down the hall with his hand still glued to mine.

"Don't call me that." I punched him in the shoulder. He winced and laughed. "Where are we going?" I asked. He led me up a flight of stairs ignoring my questions. His hand held on tight, my hand fit perfectly into his much bigger palm. "Okay so you're just going to ignore me?"