Chapter 31

"Merry Christmas" I said as I walked into the house with Draco trailing close behind me. "And a Happy New Year" Draco yelled. Even though it was unladylike Aunt Narcissa squealed and ran over to us, hugging us both extremely tight. "Oh I've missed you both" she said releasing us. "Oh and how lovely you look Cissy" I said curtsying. "Oh your too kind" she said dramatically playing along with me. Draco laughed at us and rolled his eyes while walking upstairs. I'm going to go and unpack" I said slipping away. The annual ball we have every year was tomorrow night, so that meant I'd as in I Severus and I'd be telling my aunt and uncle about us. Now that is extremely scary. I mean Uncle Lucius is already a naturally pissed off person and Cissy is extremely protective over her family. I set out my clothes for tomorrow and must I say my outfit was quite adorable. I'd my dress and shoes on a trip to Hogsmeade. My dress was a a long sleeved black dress that was tight around the top, but flowed out towards the skirt. The sleeves and neck area were lace and it had an emerald , skinny belt around my waist. My shoes were emerald stilettos with black lace over top. They were freaking adorable. I skipped down the steps and of course there was Severus. I smiled and came into view. Sev's eyes lit up at the sight of me. "Good evening Kayci" he greeted me with a head nod. "The same to you Severus" I said before walking merrily to the sitting room. Cissy was there sipping tea while Draco read a quidditch book and ate an apple. I sat opposite of of my aunt and began to pick up a book and read. "Dear how has teaching gone?" She asked me. "Oh the kids are just wonderful" I said happily. "I'm sure it's not just the kids you find wonderful" Draco said loud enough for Cissy to hear. "What do you mean Draco" Cissy asked. "He doesn't mean anything" I butt in. "Oh yes I do" he snickered. "Well what would that be?" she persisted. "Well our darling Kayci has a certain boy toy, or should I say man toy" he said smirking at me. "Oh why didn't you tell me" she yelled happily. "Well it's really not that big a deal" I said nervously. "It must be a big deal, you two are practically attached at the hip" Draco continued. "I swear if you do not shut up!!" I yelled standing up and pointing a finger at him menacingly. "Alright calm down, Draco can you give us some alone time?". It seemed like a question, but it was really a demand. Draco groaned and walked out of the room. Aunt Cissy smiled and me wickedly. "So are you going to tell me who this mystery man is?" she asked and smiled eagerly at me. Oh god how was I going to tell her this one.