Chapter 10 K+S

I left detention with a smile on my face and a hop in my step. I can't believe he actually felt the same way!! I mean when does that ever happen. I'll give you the answer NEVER!!! We really didn't talk after our encounter, he told me to meet him at his chambers tomorrow after dinner. I know it seems far fetched I mean he's being so calm about the whole thing. As if it's just a normal relationship. That makes me wonder if he's ever even been with a woman. He really doesn't seem like the type. It could be totally possible, he is a total arse a lot of the time now that I think about it. For all I know during the holidays he's a grade A Casanova. HA!!! Wouldn't that be something. I couldn't even imagine that. Silently I tipped toed to my bed sure not to wake any of my dorm mates up. Luckily Eliza wasn't on my bed waiting like a lap dog for my return. She was sound asleep in her own bed. I knew that because I could see her blond hair glowing in the moonlight and her steady breaths moving her petite body up and down. I quickly changed into my pajamas and I slipped into bed. Unfortunately for me I couldn't fall asleep because the thought of Severus' lips on mine and the way his hand roamed my body were keeping me awake. Two long hours later I fell asleep and dreamed of my next encounter with the very mysterious Severus Snape.