Chapter 15

He led me to the god forsaken Womping Willow. "Ok Sev all you had to do was break up with me not get me smashed to bits by a tree." I said teasingly. "Oh love if I wanted you smashed to bits I'd do it myself." he said teasing me back. "Have I ever told you how I just love your dark sense of humor." I said while kissing him lightly. He smirked that signature smirk then rolled up his sleeves to add affect to his performance. He touched a knot on the tree and it stopped all movement. It didn't even stir in the wind. Grabbing my hand he pulled into a hole in the bottom of the tree. We walked in the most deafening silence for a good 10 minutes. He pulled me to a stop at yet another entrance. As he pulled me inside I stopped in complete terror. "Umm Sev isn't this place the most haunted place in Britain." I asked quite hesitantly. "Only on Tuesdays." he said trying to be clever. I glared at him and he instantly looked forgiving. "Love I promise it's not haunted, that's just an old wise tale." he said to me trying to give me some kind of reassurance. As we walked he pulled me into yet another room. It was beautiful, he'd enchanted the ceiling to look like a starry night and candles floated up above. There was a picnic blanket with a cooler of pumpkin juice in it along with some choclates. The was a distant violin playing out of nowhere. I was absolutely speechless and if there is anything I am not that would be speechless. "Sev it's g-gorgeous." was all I managed to stutter our. "Not as gorgeous as you." he said as he smiled at me. "Oh you are so very cheesy." I smiled back at him. "Only for you love." he said as he kissed me passionately. I melted into the kiss right away. At this moment this all I ever wanted to be. We pulled apart and sat down on the red blanket. "Ooh Severus pumpkin juice how classy." I said sarcastically. "Well I would've much rather had alcohol, but seeing as your underage." he said smirking at me. He poured me a glass of juice and the rest of the night we just enjoyed each other's company.