Six

Hanbins POV

I watch Jiwon slowly bend over putting his phone back inside his bag. He pushes in his chair and runs his fingers through his hair.

Damn Fucking daddy looking bitch.

We were the last two students to leave the classroom and right before Jiwon was about to exit the door I grabbed a hold of his wrist.

"The fuck-" he turned around with one raised eye brow.

"Hey Jiwon, since school is over want to go grab some coffee down the road" I asked, still holding onto his wrist.

Jiwon hesitated for a moment but finally nodded, agreeing to go.

"I'll come as long as you're paying" Jiwon smirked which made me blush

"U-uh, Yes I'm paying" I stuttered

We walked down the halls and out of the school gates heading to the closest coffee shop. It was a nice cozy one that always had a warm fire going.

Jiwon and I chatted along the way, I wanted to bring up this dude Bobby I have been talking to but I think it will have to wait.

While we were walking I didn't realise that our fingers were intertwined until I turned around to look at Jiwons beautiful face staring at our hands.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to grab your hand" I bowed and apologised

"N-no need to apologise" Jiwon stated just before tripping over a stone

His toes hit the tip of the stone and he nearly fell face flat onto the concrete. But lucky I was able to catch him in time.

We both fell on our asses and stared into each other's eyes. I didn't notice how stunning He looked up close. With his sparkly eyes, his cute little scrunched up nose and not to mention his perfect bunny smile.

I leaned in slowly not realising that our lips were only a couple inches away, but fucking Jiwon had to ruin the moment and grab my damn dick.

"Fuck sorry you had something on your dick" Jiwon said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck

"Does that give you the right to touch it?" I smirked.

I would prefer being fucked on the spot by him rather than him stealing my first kiss.

I placed my hand on the top of his thigh and rubbed it slightly, we were still in public so I didn't want it to be obvious.

He look at me in the eyes with furious eyes, I laughed and then....

He Flicked my hat off my head and ran away with it.

"YAH KIM JIWON GET BACK HERE" I shouted while stumbling up quickly.

I ran up and down the streets when I ended up at my house. I was so puffed and sweaty, I leaned over and put my hands on my knees to calm my heart rate down.

Jiwon's POV

I suddenly ran off with his hat, I ran up and down streets. In and out of stores, around and around houses and I couldn't run any longer. Luckily I saw Hanbin stop at the front of his house.

With sweat dripping down his forehead, his hair slicked back showing his hot face. I wanted to mark him, give him bruises up and down his neck, all the way down to his throbbing member.

But then he made it worse by leaning over giving me a full view of his ass. I want my dick inside of him right now, but it's going to have to wait.

Hanbins POV

I glanced back and saw Jiwon walking towards me

"Sorry for taking your hat" He said while placing it on top of my head

I shook my head "don't worry it was all fun and games" we both smiled.

"Well I guess no coffee then" I sighed

"That's fine at least we had a good date, uh I m-mean" Jiwon stuttered, flushing a bright shade of red in an instance.

I rolled my eyes "you were saying"

"At least we had a good time out" he smiled awkwardly.

"Well I best be going, I need to have a shower" Jiwon turned around signaling he was going to go

"Thanks for today Jiwonnie" I said a second before he left, smiling softly.

"Yeah you too" Jiwon said emotionless while turning around and disappearing from my sight
_____________________________
Well that chapter was sort of long compared to the others.
Also I want this book to kind of escalate fast and get Jiwon and Hanbin doing stuff, you know lmao.