Twelve

(Edit - I finally changed Jiwon to top thank god)

Hanbin (younger, bottom) Jiwon (older, top)
*smut warning*

Hanbin panted heavily as he was thrown viscously onto the couch, Jiwon crawled on top of him and sucked viciously on Hanbins neck.

Jiwon ripped off Hanbins towel, getting a full view of his chocolate abs and his throbbing dick. "Fuck you're making me hard already" the older said. He started to make trails of purple marks down Hanbins body "mmm you taste good babe" Jiwon moaned which turned Hanbin on a lot more.

Jiwons tongue swished around Hanbins nipple, he bit it and sucked it until it was a nice shade of purple/red making sure it was also hard and swollen.

The older started attacking Hanbins body, leaving numerous amounts of purple hickies and making sure it was visible.

The older kissed the younger again and trailed his hands towards Hanbins member. Hanbins breath hitched during the kiss and Jiwon smirked. They were in the middle of a French kiss when Jiwon started to stroke Hanbins member, fast.

Hanbin moaned in between the kiss and started thrusting his hips up to get more friction. Jiwon quickly went down towards Hanbins leaking member and sucked him. Hanbins back arched as he held onto Jiwons hair.

Jiwon pushed hanbins legs apart so he can deep throat him better, Hanbin was in pure bliss "ahh..hh- ng-nnhg f-fuck me a-already daddy!" Hanbin moaned out loud

"Huh what was that?" Jiwon said teasing Hanbin while sucking on the tip of his member again "I s-said ahhh, fuck me already daddy!" Hanbin screamed/moaned. Jiwon did as he was told and flipped Hanbin onto his back side.

"We're going to do this rough so get on your hands and knees" Jiwon instructed and The younger did exactly what he was told.

The older gave him a few more sloppy kisses before slowly entering his tight pink hole. "Ahhh...ahh D-daddy faster" the younger moaned out, he was in heaven.

Jiwon thrusted into Hanbin as fast as he could, their skin was slapping together each time he went in, making loud noises. Hanbins hole clenched around the olders member making both of them groan. "I-I'm going to c-cum!" Hanbin moaned. Jiwon went faster and faster hitting his prostate. Hanbin then came all over the couch letting out a moan of relief. "It's not over yet baby" Jiwon whispered into Hanbins ear licking up his neck.

Jiwon picked up Hanbin and walked him towards his bed. He then pulled Hanbin into another passionate kiss, Hanbin pulled Jiwon in extremely close so they can feel their skin against each other.

——

They were both painting heavily after having another round. Jiwon kissed Hanbin, but it wasn't a hard kiss full of lust and desire. It was a sweet, meaningful kiss. "I love you"

"I love you too" Hanbin replied. And with that, they both fell asleep next to each other naked and slept in harmony.
_____________________________
I'm sorry, I'm so bad at writing smut.