"Wow," I breathed. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I can't believe this. How-how did she know I want this?"

"Well I kinda have mentioned it and she just bought it and said to give it to you. She misses you too you know."

I smiled widely at Calum then pulled him in another hug. "Thanks," I told him and he nodded as he patted my back.

"So," he said as we pulled away, "who were you talking to on the phone? You were smiling like an idiot."

I froze for a moment, surprised that he caught that. I quickly thought of a lie and said, "Oh, it was Harry. Just checking if I would go to their wedding. Apparently he got my number."

"Why were you smiling like an idiot? It was like you were talking to your boyfriend and he compliments you or something." Calum commented.

I almost blushed at that because it was almost accurate. "What? That is just out of nowhere. I was smiling because he and Louis were bickering and I find it adorable."

"Ok..." Calum nodded, and I pray to God he would just accept what I told him and won't go too much into it. "So, how was it being alone here?"

Thank God.

I smiled and then said, "Well it was fine. I had the whole apartment to myself and I kinda liked it. You know, peaceful and stuff."

Calum playfully glared at me then walked over to my bed and lied down. I chuckled as I followed him and did the same.

"You did not bring guys over and had one-night stands, did you?"

I gasped and put a hand on my chest in fake offense. "Wow, Calum, I have never been greatly offended in my entire life."

Calum laughed and playfully hit my arm. I chuckled then let out a sigh of relief. Relieved that my best friend is back. I missed him though it was just a few days that he was gone.

"Hey," Calum said, making me look at him. "were you taking the bus the whole time I was gone?"

I actually didn't expect that question. I contemplated for a short moment whether to tell him the truth that Ashton was getting me a ride or just lie about it.

"Uh, not always." I said, settling in between lying and telling the truth.

"You walked sometimes?" Calum asked, voice laced with worry.

"No, Calum," I said with a smile, "Some of my friends from uni and work offer me a ride sometimes."

"Oh, ok. I'm glad you didn't walk or take the bus the whole time. I really don't like you taking the bus especially when you get home after work. It's kinda dangerous."

"Oh, come on. I am a full-grown man. I think I can take care of myself." I told Calum with a playful smile.

Calum pouted and said, "But you are a clumsy giant."

This time I gave him a glare and playfully pushed him.

Calum laughed and so did I.

We laid there on my bed for a while in silence until Calum said, "Can I just not attend my classes tomorrow?"

"What? Why?" I asked him in confusion.

"Because it's just one day to attend class this week. Can I just...you know...finish the week without uni and just come back next week?"

I chuckled, "Lazy ass."

Calum smiled then his face lit up as if he remembered something and said, "Hey, have you seen Mikey?"