o. disclaimer

( disclaimer! )

( disclaimer! )

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

NOTE: There are trigger warnings in this book. Read at your own risk

NOTE: I'm giving you the warning now, this book contains ooc Pan (out of character)

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

i own evelyn and the plot line! if you steal her or my plot line you will be reported. i get you all are excited about the book, but this book won't be published until i have finished writing the entire book. so please don't say "update soon" or "update please". there is an updating schedule for most of my books.

this book will be updated on wednesdays and saturdays.

this is a once upon a time au story! pan is not gold's father! they are just enemies. in this story, pan was banished to neverland after being daggered by gold and could leave but he couldn't stay in another realm for long before he starts feeling a lot of pain. pan brought felix back to life with the help of zeus and so pan just started getting lost boys again like he did before he tried to take henry's heart.

this is also a short story. meaning, the chapters will be short so there will be no 2,000-word chapters. so please don't tell me to make the chapters longer.

any negativity on this book will be reported and deleted immediately. if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can always p.m. me! i'm here to help! :)

thank you to all of you who read through the whole story and show me support!

i love you all!

-dove