In the morning

It was 5' o clock in the morning when I heard another knock on my door. I groan when I'm woken up by it and drag myself over there and managed to see who it is. This time it's James their new butler, he's young, kinda buff, pink and white hair combed back with jell that makes his hair shimmer...He's Got puppy love for me and it's annoying.

" Good Morning sunshine!!~ how'd you sleep!!" He blurt out already giving Me a pre- morning migraine.

".....fuck You "

" Aaahhh~ looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

" Nah she woke up on Me " Bailey says holding two mugs of coffee and hands one to me with a beautiful sway of steam coming from it.

" Oh Bailey I fucking love you so much " I blow softly on the coffee and take a bigg ass swig from it, titling my head back and taking gulp after gulp. Smothering my taste buds in a caramel chestnut mint blend of awesomeness.

" I know you do. My little baby needs her caffeine doesn't she?" He pats my head and I nod happily. I look out of the corner of my eye to see James had stuffed tissues in his nose to stop his nosebleeds, and do you wonder why he gets nosebleeds? Its because of my see through lace nightgown of course, he Wakes me up this early in the damn morning to see me praticly naked.

He gets a buzz out of it and Bailey, of course, gets pissed when another man checks me out.

" Anyway~ The gentlemen has sent a note addressing his up coming arrival. He's sent a limo and sees to it you'll be ready before 6 o'lock sharp my dear, see you then~"

James and Bailey exchange glares at each other before James takes off to attend to other things.

" I fucking hate that guy, thinking he can get in your pants before me, or at ALL in that matter. "

" Sure Bailey, you keep thinking about how you're gonna get some okay? " I yawn as I grab fresh clothes to wear as I head to our bathroom to take a shower and shut the door behind me.

" Oh believe me princess I WILL tap dat ass! *whispers* its only a matter of time before I take action. So be prepared mwhaha."

After he's done mumbling to himself Bailey comes into the bathroom with me and sits on the cushioned chair, which he brought in there, and leans his feet on the rim of the sink.

I smile a little and open the shower door to let some of the steam out. " Why do you love seeing me shower so much dude? It's becoming a habit " I say as I'm washing my hair with my fruity shampoo.

" Well " he starts " I just love seeing that body all wet and slippery you know" I feel cold air attack me from behind which makes me jump when it hits but soon after Im met with warmth again but not from the water but from Bailey.

( lol you thought something else didn't you !!!!!)

I look up and see him with his goofy Grin holing my luffa and my spicy soap " Scrubby tiiiiiiime my princess" he squirts some soap on the luffa and starts scrubbing my back since its literally the only thing I let him touch me with when we're showering together, because I know he likes to get...grabby in my personal places and it's not his fault it's just his animal instincts.