Truth or Dare - 12

Recap: Y/N accepted Tanner's apology, now going on a date with him.

I wait patiently in front of the door.

I may have been ten minutes early but I just couldn't wait, I'm going on a date with a guy that loves me!

I stare at the clock; he should be here and second now. Tanner hasn't told me where we are going to have our date because he wanted it to be a surprise which didn't help contain my excitement.

The two days after Tanner asked me on a date, were the slowest days EVER. I have my hair up in a messy bun with simply make up thanks to Ash. I slipped on my outfit I bought at the store and put on pair of flats.

*ding!*

My excitement jumped through the roof and I broke out into a big smile. I waited a couple seconds before opening the door so it seems like I was waiting the whole time.

I see Tanner wearing dark blue jeans, blue shirt, and black nikes. The way he styled his hair is a messy yet good way that makes me want to run my fingers through it so bad. How did I end up with someone like him?

He scanned my body as his mouth dropped a bit. I blush under his sight and he smiles widely at me. "Y/N, you're so beautiful."

"Tanner, you're so handsome," I reply back.

He reached out his hand for me to grab as he led me to his car. "Are you going to tell me where we are going?"

He smirked, "be patient, Y/N."

I pouted. I have the worst patience in the whole world. My curiosity overrules thoughts and it bothers me so much.

In return, he just gave me a quick kiss but lingered a bit. Shocks erupt on my lips and I immediately touch my lips. "I missed kissing you," says Tanner.

"Me too."

Tanner made me close my eyes with a bandana as a blindfold in his back seat because he, "didn't trust me".

I felt so unaware as he guided me with only his hand. I already tripped once because of a stupid rock which made me scream but thankfully he was there to catch me.

"Ok, ready. You can take it off now."

I took off my blindfold slowly as I see lights. We are on top of a hill, fairy lights connected from on tree to another. In the middle, there is a blanket filled with food spread out. The view from here is stunning; you can see a mile or two from here. "Tanner!" I look at him and see he already is sitting on the blanket.

"Come here, Y/N."

I walk towards him and sit right next to him.

The food was amazing. The best part is when Tanner told me he cooked it all. "I don't believe you."

"I'm not kidding. I literally went through so many YouTube tutorials for this."

I laugh, "Wow, all of this... just for me?"

"No, actually, I have another girl that's coming after you."

I scoff and punched him lightly on the shoulder which made him crouch down and die in laughter.

"But really, yes. You deserve it all after all the shit I put you through."

I leaned in to kiss him as I smell his cologne even more. Cologne smells all the same in my opinion but his is just amazing. He put his hands on my waist as I crawled to his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance so I open my lip wider for his to slip his tongue through.

I pull away for both of us to breathe, resting our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you, Tanner."

THE END
_______________

Sorry for being such a shitty author and have you guys wait so long. It's stupid because when I wasn't an author, I would hate authors like me yet now I know what they deal with. Let's just say highschool has been filled loneliness, sadness, angriness, fake friends, bad grades, and arguments.

Someone asked me if I take requests but I'm sorry to say I don't. I have so many ideas already and I don't even have enough time to do them. I also would feel bad for rejecting someone's idea if I don't like it. Sorry!

I have a story idea for the next story. I have been wanting to write it for so long so yay!

unedited