Bullied - 4

The chapter is going to be about suicide so just a disclaimer.

I've also realized that a lot of my stories in this is sad. Don't be concerned or something, I'm fine😂. I'll start to make some happy ones soon😁.

-

Last night, I was thinking about what to do. There's nowhere for me to go. Soon I will have to graduate high school and I know that Charles is too poor for me to get in college.

He told me before senior year that he will kick me out after I graduate. I don't have a job, friends, family, or money.

My solution to it all is suicide. It's better to die quickly instead of a slow death so I decided to jump off the school's roof.

I want the kids and teachers to see my pain and think that it was their fault. I know it's mean but they deserve it, after seeing myself get bullied and doing nothing about it. I especially want Tanner to see me.

I open the box under my bed and carefully put the picture in my jean pocket and wore the necklace, hiding it under my shirt.

I walked out the door, not caring about cooking Charles breakfast because I'll be dead by then for him to punish me.

I walk out the classroom after the bell rings. School is now over and I leave my backpack in my locker. I see Tanner but I quickly hide. I don't want him to follow me and foil my plans.

I walk into the door secretly and walk up the stairs. I open the last door leading me to the roof and take in a breath of the cool air. Nice and refreshing for the day I die.

I walk to the side of the edge, looking down at everyone. The school is three stories high so the impact will shoot me dead quick. A nice, quick death.

I take out the picture of my mom.

"I'll soon be joining you Mother," I say to myself, staring at her beautiful, blue eyes.

I put it back in my pocket and reach into my shirt to grab the necklace. I hold on to the charm as I step up to the very edge.

Nobody notices as I jump.

I can't believe this is happening but there's no going back now.

-
a/n

OMGOMGOMG. I finished the book 'Hating the Player' and I freaking love it so much! The end made me cry and I was reading it at school lol.

I made a playlist called 'Favorite Books ❤️' and you guys need to check the books out. (All so far are teen fiction, not Fanfiction)

I can't find any more books to read so please send me some suggestions! (Books on Wattpad)

That's it, toodles!