Ugly - 13

I head into the class that I have with Tanner. He probably is expecting some answers from me after the Woodland Park incident.

I'm really not in the mood so I'll try and pretend nothing happened.
I slide down into my seat, seeing Tanner isn't here. Huh, that's weird. Maybe he is just going to be here in a couple minutes.

Class is already starting and he is still a no show. Fashionably late?

Class ends and during the whole time, his seat was empty. I was literally only thinking about him the entire time. I tap my fingers on my desk, staring at the clock. Just a couple more seconds until school ends.

Three seconds. Two seconds. One second.

The bell rings, and I quickly get the heck out of there. Where could he be? I take out my phone and see he texted me.

> got suspended, come by when you're done with school *address*

on my way<

Of course! He obviously had to get something out of the fight he had with Shawn. I walk out of the school and open my car door. I put my key in the ignition and start driving.

=

I pull up in Tanner's driveway. Damn, what a house. I step out of my car and look at the house once more. It's freaking huge! I hear dogs barking at the side of his house. I look and see two adorable dogs. I lock my doors and walk towards the fence.

"You're so cute!" I pet the dog's heads.

I hear a familiar chuckle. I look up and see Tanner in dark brown robe.

Okay, nothing happened, just a normal day.

"Uh, hi."

"I see you've met Rose and Luna."

I nod and he opens the gate. "My mom would ask you a lot of questions if she sees you so let's just stay in my room."

I look around and see he has a pool, and.. three trampolines? I remember on the first day he said something about flipping. He guides me towards the door and we both walk in.

Posters of Kate Upton is the first thing I see, all of them with her being naked or in a bikini. I widen my eyes in surprise, Tanner notices and laughs in return. "Don't judge me and my love for Kate."

Ok then?

His basement is probably his man cave or something because he has a pool table and ping pong table. When I walked in his room, he had a mini-fridge, flat screen tv, Xbox, king bed, and two huge bean bags.

My first instinct is to jump into the bean bag, and that's what I did. It's the softest thing ever!

He sits down in the other one, facing me. "So, want to be in a video?"