Truth Or Dare - 2

"I'm sorry this can't happen," I say and pulled Ash up with me.

"Y/N stop!" She screamed as I pulled her down the driveway through the crowd.

"Nope! Not wasting my first kiss for this!"

I pushed her in the passenger seat and I got the hell out of the place. This may be the first party I have ever been to but it is going to be the last.

Ashley passed out so I drove peacefully to her house. I parked on the side of her house and woke her up. "Ow, my head hurts."

"Take some Advil or something and get some sleep," I reply back.

I walked her to the front door and drove myself back home.

It's been a couple days after the party and Ashley have been apologizing repeatably since. Everything went back to normal and I have never seen the kid anymore. I'll be honest, I feel really bad for the guy. I literally ran out of the house because I didn't want to kiss him. I'm so pathetic.

For making it up to me, Ash decided to treat me to lunch at Taco Bell. "Order 528, two Cheesy Gordita Crunch and two Oreo milkshakes!"

"I'll get it," I say to Ashley as I stood up from my chair. I walked towards the pickup area and grabbed our meals. After saying thank you, I walked back to our table. I took a long breath in as the tasty scent went in my nose. I closed my eyes for one second and opened to see a boy in front of me. It's too late. I spill our milkshakes on his shirt and our tacos almost slipped out the tray.

"Oh god, I am so sorry!" I quickly placed down the tray on an empty table and ran for napkins.

This is so embarrassing I can't believe that happened! Why do I have to be so clumsy!

I grabbed some napkins and came back to the guy and patted his shirt with the napkins. I see his body tensed and I realized what I am doing. I'm patting a strangers chest with napkins!

"Oh gee, I'm sorry that's weird," I look up and give him the napkins. "Here, I'll get some mo-," I say but pause when I saw the familiar head of dirty blonde hair.

a/n: this was really short but I hope you enjoyed it! thank you for the comments, they made me happy:)